Tampa News Sunday, June 17
- Report: Fla. woman shoots husband in testicles after he tries to take her air conditioner
- Police go to home to inform wife of husband’s suicide, find her body in the freezer
- Warehouse fire forces Mazzaro’s to close Saturday
- In October of last year, Kimberly Dunn, 35, shot her ex-husband in the testicles after he tried to take an AC unit, according to an arrest report.
- When the man and his brother attempted to unhook the unit, Dunn sat on it to prevent the two men from taking it, the report said.
- When the ex-husband approached, he tried to remove her from the AC unit, but Dunn produced a pink stun gun and attempted to electrocute him, according to the arrest report.
- Dunn was struck in the head and dropped both the pink stun gun and a handgun, the report said.
- Dunn’s ex-husband picked up the gun after the shooting and brought it with him to the hospital, the report stated.
@10NewsWTSP: Report: Fla. woman shoots husband in testicles after he tries to take her air conditioner https://t.co/vY3wL8JtH6 https://t.co/8Zw5IuejlX
- WEST FORK, Ark. (KFSM) – A West Fork womans body was found in a freezer at her home after police went to inform her of her husbands suicide, West Fork Police reported Friday.
- According to a report from Public Information Officer Tyler Underwood of the West Fork Police, the Logan County Sheriffs Office informed them about a suicide near Mount Magazine on June 10 and identified the man as Lawrence Bruick of West Fork.
- West Fork police went to the home to inform Lori Bruick that her husband had committed suicide on June 10, but they were unable to make contact.
- Officers said they could see items in the home while looking through windows that led them to believe Lori Bruick was still at home.
- A preliminary autopsy report from the Arkansas State Medical Examiners Office showed that Lori Bruick died of blunt force trauma, Underwood said.
@10NewsWTSP: Police go to home to inform wife of husband’s suicide, find her body in the freezer https://t.co/k2elhLe7lE https://t.co/4YPhWTPFob
- Mazzaros Italian Market in St. Petersburg is closed Saturday after flames ripped through a warehouse overnight.
- The Mazzaro family posted the news on its Facebook page Saturday morning, saying the fire broke out late Friday night in one of their warehouses.
- No one was injured but there is damage, according to the post.
- The family says they decided to close the market on Saturday so theycan work on cleaning up the mess left behind after the fire.
- Please know we are working as hard and fast as we can to reopen our doors, the Facebook post said.
@WFLA: Warehouse fire forces Mazzaro’s to close Saturday https://t.co/ppAgk3pYzG https://t.co/pdXfnwpGEO