Tampa News Saturday, June 2
- Marion Co. deputies locate missing disabled man
- Tampa plans to have enough gas to keep emergency vehicles running during storms
- Candidate for Congress wants to legalize incest
- UPDATE: Joseph Tirado has been found and is safe, deputies say.
- Joseph Tirado, 33, was last seen about 10:30 a.m. in the 700 block of 31st Street NE.
- He is 5-foot-10 and 280 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.
- He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, brown shoes, a necklace with a key on it and a ring on his right pinkie.
- Have a news tip?
@10NewsWTSP: Marion Co. deputies locate missing disabled man https://t.co/Ux7g9IblGy https://t.co/jgG9GqCal3
- City of Tampa Fire Chief Nick LoCicero says city leaders have been working since last hurricane season to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
- Long lines here at the pump, stations running out of gas, and fuel trucks unable to make deliveries are all issues we dealt with last hurricane season.
- With 21 fire stations, each fire truck takes nearly 60 gallons of gas.
- The problem is many gas stations across the state ran out of fuel last hurricane season.
- In the wake of an active hurricane season during 2004 when storms Frances, Jeanne and Wilma left gas stations without power, lawmakers passed legislation requiring all gas stations built since 2006 to have the infrastructure in place to run off an outside power source.
@10NewsWTSP: Tampa plans to have enough gas to keep emergency vehicles running during storms https://t.co/nKJHCVaLIM https://t.co/LUAVg31wRp
- Nathan Larson, an accountant who lives in Fauquier County, thinks it’s okay for adults to have sex with children.
- But in this case, since Nathan Larson is running for Congress, we would like people to know why he’s running for Congress.
- Larson could not understand how incest, or raping children, could be harmful to them.
- The Virginia Board of Elections says Larson is not officially a candidate, because candidates running as independents cannot be listed until June 12 which is Primary Day.
- Larson ran for a state delegate seat in Prince William County last year after he spent 16 months in prison for threatening to kill President Obama.
@10NewsWTSP: Candidate for Congress wants to legalize incest https://t.co/qsb0N18vWo https://t.co/rSqXLEXyvd