Tampa News Saturday, May 26
- Amber Alert issued for New York toddler after mom’s body found in bag in the woods
- FBI: Hundreds of thousands of home, office routers targeted in cyber attack
- Cruise company accused of cheating customers
- WAYNE COUNTY, NY — An Amber Alert has been issued for a 14-month-old boy after his mother’s body was found in a bag hidden in the woods.
- The Child, Owen Hidalgo-Calderon, is a Hispanic male, with short brown hair and brown eyes.
- asset not included because it is a duplicate of primary asset – – Police say the child is known to need asthma medication.
- The Wayne County Sheriff’s office said Owen’s mother 18-year-old Selena Hidalgo-Calderon’s body was found Thursday a farm in Sodus where she reportedly had worked.
- Police say the child has not been found.
@10NewsWTSP: Amber Alert issued for New York toddler after mom’s body found in bag in the woods https://t.co/n3i5t9IS4Y https://t.co/6EuNBhiYfn
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation has put out a warning for owners of small office and home routers after they may have been compromised in a recent cyber attack.
- Owners should reboot their devices.
- In a post to their social media page, the FBI says hundreds of thousands of routers may have been compromised.
- The hackers are believed to have used VPNFilter malware to target the routers.
- On Wednesday, Cisco warned hackers had infected at least half a million routers and storage devices in dozens of countries.
@WFLA: FBI: Hundreds of thousands of home, office routers targeted in cyber attack https://t.co/iN3RGHFTUd https://t.co/Iy7yuT4Nle
@10NewsWTSP: Cruise company accused of cheating customers https://t.co/5HJpriFqhf https://t.co/ol1vkR0C1p