Smart Contracts News Saturday, March 31 Gas usage, Contributor 10k lrc, Rsk smart contracts & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Optimization Bounty for Loopring Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Use your skill and experience to win up to 500K LRC. This bounty program is designed to optimize Loopring Protocol smart contract to reduce gas consumption. The Loopring project is a protocol for…
- gas usage, contributor 10K LRC, optimization bounty, gas usage baseline, current gas usage
- RSK Smart Contracts on Bitcoin Explained | Etherplan
- RSK is trying to implement the same general design as Ethereum, but adapted to the Bitcoin network. If successful it would create two main benefits: to harness the best of Ethereum smart contracts and to do it on what is regarded the most secure cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.
- RSK smart contracts, RSK Network status, Download RSK source, RSK Faucet, RSK Explorer
- NEOCash Revolutionary digital money system
- Decentralized platform that run smart contract revolutionary digital money system
- Instantly NCH tokens, ETH, , ,
- Optimization Bounty for Loopring Smart Contracts onEthereumUse your skill and experience to win up to 500K LRC.
- This bounty program is designed to optimize Loopring Protocol smart contract to reduce gas consumption.
- Loopring will only support tokens with verified source code.NameRegistry.sol: This smart contract allows ring-miners and wallets to register so the can use a smaller id instead of addresses in ring settlement A smart contract to transfer tokens on behalf of different versions of the Loopring protocol meant avoid re-authorization after…
- In our first optimization bounty, we have paid contributors 687750 LRC for reducing the gas usage of our referencing test from 511465 to 367070.
- We will also put the contributors GitHub URI in our smart contract source code if he/she can reduce gas usage by at least 5%.
- In the blockchain industry there are several networks and attempts to implement smart contracts.
- The first network to accomplish a significant position in that space is Ethereum, which operates its own blockchain and currency.
- However,RSK is trying to implement the same general design as Ethereum, but adapted to the Bitcoin network.
- In this interview we go over the design, functionality and security of the RSK smart contracts sidechain.
- What is RSK – – How will it accomplish ~10 second transactions – – How will network participants (miners, validators, Federation) be incentivized – – What are the system components: RVM, blockchain, consensus mechanism, programming language, mining, validating, 2-way peg – – How will the governance system work – -…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications