Smart Contracts News Thursday, March 29 Fabric token ecosystem, Smart contract, Crypto street podcast & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- PR: TokenGen – The Ultimate Smart Contract Creator for the Token Economy
- TOKENGEN, the First Component of the Fabric Token Ecosystem, Provides a Simple and Intuitive Web Interface, Allowing Anyone to Create Smart Contracts for the Token Economy Without Any Programming Knowledge Needed. TokenGen, dubbed the ultimate smart contract generator for the token economy, has been released in live demo mode by the…
- fabric token ecosystem, smart contract, press release, smart contract templates, token economy
- The Crypto Street Podcast by The Pod on
- Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes of The Crypto Street Podcast by The Pod for free.
- Crypto Street Podcast, https://twitter.com/K1llerWh4le Crypto Dale, Explicit Episode, https://twitter.com/CryptoStreetPod Killer Whale, Free View
- Tennessee Now Recognizes Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Tennessee becomes the latest state to recognize blockchain technology and smart…
- executable distributed code, smart contract term, blockchain-based electronic records, smart contracts,
- TOKENGEN,the First Component of the Fabric Token Ecosystem, Provides a Simple and Intuitive Web Interface, Allowing Anyone to Create Smart Contracts for the Token Economy Without Any Programming Knowledge Needed.
- TokenGen, dubbed the ultimate smart contract generator for the token economy, has been released in live demo mode by the Fabric Token team for users to test tool will be fully released after the end of the FT crowdsale, on April 1st at exactly 10:00 A.M. UTC.
- TokenGen features a simple step-by-step process that allows the user to generate a smart contract package containing all of the code necessary to deploy a token on the Ethereum network and then run a crowdsale in order to sell it to interested parties.
- TokenGen 1.0 will support several smart contract templates for both tokens and crowdsales, which will allow users to further customize their project in order to meet their specific needs.
- The Fabric Token ecosystem is a platform, focused on helping users and businesses generate smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps), without the need to rely on programming experts.
- Find him on Twitter@Beastlyorion The … – – Class is in session as the crew answers more noob questions from special guest@cryptaps 4:20 – Balancing crypto time 11:27 – Talking to family/friends about crypto 16:18 – … – – Thecrew isjoined once again by corporate attorney and cryptocurrency investor Crypto…
- You can find him on twitter@CryptoBully The Crypto Street Killer C – – Donny Crypto is a cryptocurrency investor and runs the Moonshot crypto group.
- He can be found on Twitter@DonnyCrypto Team Moonshot: https://moonshotcrypto.com The Crypto Street Killer Whale:https:/ – – The crew talks about all of the highs and lows of crypto in 2017, as well as what they look forward to in the year … – – Thecrew invite another noob trader on…
- He can be found on twitter @bitcoin_dad The Crypto Street Podcast: Killer Whale: Crypto … – – Sicarious is a cryptocurrency OG and trades digital currencies for a living.
- He joins the whales to share … – – Thecrew is joined by corporate attorney and cryptocurrency investor Crypto Bully as their first guest.
- Tennessee becomes the latest state to recognize blockchain technology and smart contracts, also known as executable distributed code contracts.
- According to Senate Bill (SB) 1662, which was unanimously passed in the Tennessee House and Senate and signed into law by Republican governor Bill Haslam, No contract relating to a transaction shall be denied legal effect, validity, or enforceability solely because that contract contains a smart contract term.
- Tennessee now joins Wyoming in recognizing blockchain-based electronic records for legal purposes.
- This may open the door to further legislation for cryptocurrency and ICOs since blockchain is the foundation to which they are built.
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications