Smart Contracts News Tuesday, March 27 Smart contracts, Vestarin, Asset sharing companies & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How smart contracts work with the Vestarin ecosystem
- Today we speak in greater detail about how important the role of the smart contracts is in the ecosystem of our project, how they work, and what functions will be presented after the platforms…
- smart contracts, Vestarin, offline services, profile offline goods/services, various online stores
- Quantstamp to Audit PIN Protocol – quantstamp –
- Quantstamp will audit PIN Protocol’s ICO and protocol smart contracts in the near future. Pin is a protocol that allows asset sharing companies to share user reputation information. This allows…
- asset sharing companies, PIN Protocol, reputation, user reputation, user reputation data
- Interview with the CryptoFlix Team – Crypto Unveil –
- Today, I have interviewed the CryptoFlix team on their ICO and future projects. CryptoFlix is developing a movies streaming and film funding platform powered by blockchain. To reach their ambitious…
- global VOD providers, lower internet speeds, platform, FLIX Tokens, Film Market Place
- How smart contracts work with the Vestarin ecosystemToday we speak in greater detail about how important the role of the smart contracts is in the ecosystem of our project, how they work, and what functions will be presented after the platforms release.
- Generally speaking about the Vestarin ecosystem, the smart contracts are one of the most important components in the process of building the global crypto-marketplace.
- When the shop owners comply with requests from customers, the Vestarin platform using the smart contracts will automatically conduct payments, charge commision for transactions, etc.
- And once paid, our smart contract will automatically make cashback of tokens to the user with a discount, and also deducting commission to the Vestarin platform.
- Additional ConveniencesIn addition to these basic functions, smart contracts and other functionality of Vestarin enable to simplify the process of purchases with cryptocurrency.
- Pin is a protocol that allows asset sharing companies to share user reputation information.
- How PIN Protocol Aims to Resolve theseIssuesThe PIN Protocol aims to allow asset sharing companies to efficiently share user reputation data with each other.
- By sharing a reputation system, companies can incentivize good behavior by providing responsible users with rewards that can be redeemed on any platform using the PIN Protocol.
- PIN Protocol will be first adopted bySpinSpin is a leading personal mobility platform in the US that allows users to rent stationless e-scooters, e-bikes, and bicycles within designated cities and campuses.
- Spin will reward users through reputation increases and PIN tokens for desired user behavior such as frequent ridership and responsible parking.
- Millions have no access to the hardware and internet speed needed to stream movies through existing platforms and also their lack of access to banking or credit cards limits their ability to take advantage of the vast possibilities of the internet.
- Our vision is to make CryptoFlix a closed network film streaming platform, which will accept payment for feature films, TV by our own FLIX Tokens as well as common cryptocurrencies and which will also offer films and TV for educational purposes to private individuals across the planet, without borders.
- Piracy could also be a threat to the CryptoFlix Platform, however we intend to combat it by using tools which are built into the business model: – We are developing groundbreaking technology to watermark a streamed copy of a film individually, and we will be able to link to the…
- That is why we assembled a great team and created CryptoFlixa blockchain based Movie and TV streaming platform and a Film Financing Market Place.
- CryptoFlix can be broken down into: 1) A Paid content streaming platform where it is possible to pay in FLIX (Crypto) Tokens as an alternative to credit cards etc. which the unbanked have no access to 2) A Film Market Place which allows FLIX Token holders to contribute to PROFESSIONAL…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications