Smart Contracts News Sunday, March 25 Multi-level marketing, Usual multi-level marketing, Token exchange value & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Transparent Referral System on Smart Contracts – MAVRO –
- A referral system in multi-level marketing refers to a method of making public a service or product to intending customers and getting remunerated for every new customer referred and added to the…
- multi-level marketing, usual multi-level marketing, multi-level marketing network, multi-level marketing tree, multi-level marketing networks
- Home – BitSchool AI
- A Personalised Learning Platform with Artificial Intelligence Technology at its core
- Token exchange value, BitSchool, current market value, equal learning opportunities, high quality education
- Tennessee Passes Bill Recognizing Blockchain, Smart Contracts For Electronic Transactions
- Tennessee has signed a bill recognizing legal authority of Blockchain tech and smart contracts for conducting electronic transactions.
- Transparent Referral System on Smart ContractsA referral system in multi-level marketing refers to a method of making public a service or product to intending customers and getting remunerated for every new customer referred and added to the system.
- MAVROs Transparent Referral System – The MAVRO referral system was created to help customers on the multi-level marketing network make quick and transparent transactions without unnecessary commissions and also without the availability of a third-party.
- The creation of a multi-level marketing tree on the MAVRO system is really convenient and easy, and this is because new users on the system can either join existing multi-level marketing networks or create their own.
- The MAVRO referral system is created in such a way that a user gets remunerated each time a new user registers on the platform via the referral link of the old user, also, the new user gets the same treatment as the old user each time other users join using…
- MAVROs move to integrate the blockchain and Smart Contracts into the multi-level marketing system is a smart move, to implement transparency and decentralization which will make it impossible for financial agencies, banks, and the government from being able to interfere with their restrictive regulatory policies and exorbitant fees
- The Tokens stability is very important for BitSchools sustainable growth.
- Therefore, to achieve and preserve stability in the Token value, the Token exchange value to BitSchools AI Products will be fixed at max [Tokens current market value, Tokens ICO end value)] (take the greater between the two values) for the first year following the launch of the BitSchool Platform.
- This scheme will act as an effective counter measure against any Token value fluctuations unrelated to the true performance of the BitSchool Platform but rather forced by speculative market movements.
- Especially when the put option is combined with the 50% discount extended to Token transactions for AI products, the Token exchange value to AI products equals or exceeds twice the value of the Tokens current market value.
- We assumed an ICO end value of $0.2 for the following graph.
- The governor of Tennessee signed a bill recognizing the legal authority to use Blockchain technology and smart contracts for electronic transactions on March 22, according to legislative tracking site Legiscan.
- A summary of the bill reads that it recognizes the legal authority of blockchain technology and smart contracts in conducting electronic transactions.
- Blockchain technology is defined in the bill as any distributed ledger protocol and supporting infrastructure, including blockchain, that uses a distributed, decentralized, shared, and replicated ledger, whether it be public or private, permissioned or permissionless, and which may include the use of electronic currencies or electronic tokens as a medium…
- A smart contract is defined in the bill as an event-driven computer program, that executes on an electronic, distributed, decentralized, shared, and replicated ledger that is used to automate transactions.
- The bill notes that no contract relating to a transaction shall be denied legal effect, validity, or enforceability solely because that contract contains a smart contract term.
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications