Smart Contracts News Tuesday, March 20 Smart contracts, Diw, Dao.casino blockchain protocol & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- DIW and Smarter Contract partnership brings human judgment to smart contracts
- To secure the best possible escrow service, DIW has just announced that it is partnering with Smarter Contract, a contract resolution platform, to broaden the applications of smart contracts by incorporating human judgment. One of the functionalities of DIW’s network is its escrow service, which is available to all
- smart contracts, DIW, Smarter Contract, escrow service, secure global platform
- Dao.Casino Dev Update — March 20th 2018: Solidity development, DC-Dev, Bankroller…
- Welcome to the latest article in the DAO.Casino Dev Update series. As you know, these updates are provided every two weeks to keep our community informed about the team’s progress. We are always open…
- DAO.Casino blockchain protocol, Slots smart contract, dao.casino dev update, funds distribution, DAO.Casino slots contract
- RSK, smart contracts, RSK CEO Diego, RSK developers, RSK co-founder Gabriel
- To secure the best possible escrow service, DIW has just announced that it is partnering with Smarter Contract, a contract resolution platform, to broaden the applications of smart contracts by incorporating human judgment.
- DIW and Smarter Contracts collaboration incorporates such human judgment into smart contracts, thus enabling any escrow transaction to be executed with peace of mind through DIWs paid escrow platform.
- DIWs paid escrow service for smart contracts is an additional feature of its blockchain-based, decentralized network, complete with its own ecosystem and currency.
- Together, DIW and Smarter Contract will enable any escrow transaction to be executed with peace of mind through DIWs paid escrow platform.
- The companys platform resolves both smart and traditional contract disputes by applying expert judgment delivered through its autonomous network.
- Dao.Casino Dev UpdateMarch 20th 2018: Solidity development, DC-Dev, Bankroller refactoring/audit, lottery, slots and business developmentWelcome to the latest article in the DAO.Casino Dev Update series.
- Smart Contract DevelopmentNow that our Solidity developer Alexander Davydov has finished preparing for the core contacts audit, he has switched his efforts back to the development of smart contracts.
- He has now integrated the DAO.Casino slots contract with our core contracts, which has brought together the funds distribution functions for referrers, bankrollers and developers.
- We have also completed development of the required reward logic and dispute resolution for the Slots smart contract, as well as the basic drafts for logic.js (including a check of drums, bonus games and wild symbols) and a data-generator for testing.
- There is still a lot of progress to be made on our Slots game, so we are looking to outsource some of our development tasks for this game to help speed things along.
- RSK is launching its bitcoin smart contracts platform in beta today.
- Formerly known as Rootstock, the startup has long been lauded for its potential to pave the way for the implementation ofethereum-style smart contracts on bitcoin, something enthusiasts believe will keep the world’s largest cryptocurrency competitive with the platform that arguably pioneered the idea that more complex self-executing code could be…
- But while it would be easy enough for bitcoin users that want more complex smart contracts to merely make the switch, some users believe that, as bitcoin is the largest and most secure cryptocurrency, more experimental features that debut on other networks will eventually make their way to its network….
- Because of this, developers have long sought to make it easier to use more experimental technologies on bitcoin with so-called sidechains, which pin newer blockchains with innovative technical features to bitcoin.
- Yet, because merge-mined sidechains, at a technical level, are not ready for primetime, RSK developers are relying on a group of companies – known as a federation – who collectively control the money put into the sidechain (the original dream of sidechains is moving moneyback and forth between the main…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications