Smart Contracts News Saturday, March 17 Smart contract, Tokengen, Provably fair gaming & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- TokenGen Showcase: Smart Contract Generator for the Token Economy
- TokenGen, the first main component of the Fabric Token platform is finally ready for a showcase. This article will portray the power of this simple smart contract generator.
- smart contract, TokenGen, , ,
- Get started with Bitcoin: find a wallet, buy bitcoin, shop with bitcoin, read bitcoin news, and get involved on the forum.
- provably fair gaming, fair gaming platform, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, slow transaction times
- $35 Million: Smart Contracts Platform Mobius Completes ICO Presale
- platform Mobius Network, smart contract-based micropayments, Mobius chief executive, Stellar network, MOBI token
- Step two of the TokenGen smart contract generation process is very similar to the step one, the only difference being that it applies to the the tokens crowdsale functionality: – – For your tokens fundraiser, we have prepared three smart contract templates that cover the most popular crowdsale needs: -…
- So, since the FT ICO has yet to come, and since we still needed to implement and test the payment process, we have done the following setup in order to achieve that: – – So the way this works is, a user pays in Fabric Tokens for their smart contract…
- The standard fee for TokenGen will be 100 Fabric Tokens, or roughly $11.25 by the FT ICO price regardless of how many smart contract templates the user has selected.
- We can now check our projects progress on our profile page: – – As you can see, the transaction for our Example Token is already confirmed so TokenGen will soon start generating and testing the smart contracts.
- Once that happens, the progress bar will fill up to 100% and the Download button will appear for that project: – – Once you click Download you will download the end result of the TokenGen process a ZIP archive with all of the smart contract templates that you have selected…
- Bitcoin makes it easy to send real money quickly to anywhere in the world!
- Bitcoin can also be used to make purchases from a variety of online retailers.
- The turn-key software provider announced it had raised $10 million more than projected on sales of its MOBI token, which in turn is based on the Stellar network.
- Furthermore, buyers will only be able to purchase MOBI tokens using Stellar’s lumen cryptocurrency.
- While the ethereum network has been more popular with companies launching token sales, some companies have recently looked to the Stellar network instead.
- Last month, mobile messaging startup Kik’s chief executive Ted Livingston announced he was moving his company’s kin token to Stellar due to congestion issues on ethereum.
- CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications