Smart Contracts News Thursday, March 1 Smart contract, Smart contract executes, New business models & more…
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The smart contract that guarantees patient satisfaction
- As the first decentralized healthcare service platform, MedCredits is able to both increase patient access to medical care and reduce the cost and inconvenience of traditional office visits. We…
- smart contract, smart contract executes, patient, traditional office visits, high quality evaluations
- Porsche introduces blockchain to cars
- In collaboration with the Berlin-based start-up XAIN, Porsche is currently testing blockchain applications directly in vehicles. This makes the Zuffenhausen-based company the first automobile manufacturer to implement and successfully test blockchain in a car. The details.
- new business models, temporary access authorisations, blockchain, autonomous driving, autonomous driving functions
- Telegram, decentralized network, MedCredits, MEDX, doctors
- Introducing Smartz — smart contracts App Store – Smartz –
- This is the first post in our Medium blog and we want to introduce Smartz — platform where everyone can choose, deploy and manage a variety of smart contracts for different tasks without programming…
- smart contracts, different smart contracts, , ,
- iOlite Aims to Simplify Smart Contract Writing and Rapidly Expand the Adoption of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain technology is here to stay and has many opportunities in various industries. Even though the technology is still new, the billions of dollars…
- smart contracts, blockchain technology, , ,
- Utilizing the Hippocrates smart contract, MedCredits allows patients to obtain second opinions at reduced rates with the click of a button.Opting for a second opinion: Non-technical overview – Upon submitting a case, the patient transfers the evaluation fee PLUS 50% to the smart contract account.
- If the patient accepts the diagnosis/recommendation, the smart contract executes, sending the initial fee to the doctor and the extra 50% back to the patient.
- If the second doctors opinion matches the first doctors opinion, then the smart contract executes sending the initial evaluation fee to the first doctor (rewarding the first doctor for his diagnosis), and the extra 50% to the second doctor.
- Simultaneously, the doctors are also compensated for providing quality recommendations.If the second doctors opinion does NOT match the first doctors opinion, then the smart contract executes, refunding the initial evaluation fee back to the patient and transferring the extra 50% to the second doctor.
- Finally, lets define the case modifiers: – In summary, the Hippocrates smart contract ensures that patients receive convenient and affordable encounters while still maintaining high quality evaluations and fairly compensating the doctors.
- In collaboration with the Berlin-based start-up XAIN, Porsche is currently testing blockchain applications directly in vehicles.
- This makes the Zuffenhausen-based company the first automobile manufacturer to implement and successfully test blockchain in a car.
- MedCredits (MEDX) is the first blockchain powered platform connecting patients and doctors worldwide on a decentralized network.
- If you have Telegram, you can view and join – – MedCredits right away.
- Introducing Smartzsmart contracts AppStoreThis is the first post in our Medium blog and we want to introduce Smartzplatform where everyone can choose, deploy and manage a variety of smart contracts for different tasks without programming skills.
- Smart contracts or decentralized self-executing contracts as one of the most obvious practical applications of blockchain technology are expected to radically change the format of the relationship between people and organizations.
- Problems of smart-contacts adoptionDespite the growing popularity of blockchain technology, the penetration of the applications based on it, including smart contracts, in various spheres of life is complicated by a number of factors: – Most users cannot use smart contracts based solutions without having programming skills.
- There is no simple and understandable interface for their search and deploy.There is no tool for convenient and effective management and control of the number of smart contracts in one place.The development of smart contracts remains a costly exercise for the end user.Enterprises do not have the ability to seamlessly…
- Smartz Alpha 0.4.1 ReleaseNotesWe recently upgraded the platform to version 0.4.1 and here are the changelog: – Contracts deploy and management UI specifications are written and operated using JSON Schemas.Added name field for every contract instance.Added network field for every contract instance which holds information on which network your instance…
- In addition to big corporations, there are thousands of smaller companies that can take advantage of blockchain technology and smart contracts and use it for their personal needs, but dont have the required resources to develop their own full-scale blockchain applications.
- Large cloud services providers, such as Microsoft Corporation, Amazon, and International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) have taken advantage of the market size among small enterprises and have launched Blockchain-as-a-Service, which allows companies to rent the cloud infrastructure required to run their own blockchain applications.
- In this way, iOlite plans to increase the adoption rate of blockchain technology and smart contracts and offer a niche service that extends beyond the infrastructure rental offered by companies providing Blockchain-as-a-Service.
- By simplifying smart contracts, iOlite hopes that not only more programmers would be able to build blockchain apps using languages they are familiar with, but also non-tech people, such as small business owners, lawyers, entrepreneurs and others, would be more interested in using smart contracts.
- Alex doesnt have positions inInternational Business Machines Corp (NYSE:IBM,) Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT, Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN,) UBS Group AG (USA) (NYSE:UBS,) Bank of Montreal (USA) (NYSE:BMO,) JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM,) Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO,) Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC,) BP plc (ADR) (NYSE:BP,) Royal Dutch Shell plc (ADR) (NYSE:RDS.A,) Statoil ASA (ADR)…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications