Smart contracts, Github profile page, Smart contract & more… Smart Contracts News Tuesday, February 27
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- LanceChain’s Smart Contracts are public! – LanceChain –
- Did you know that you can now see LanceChain’s smart contracts? Our goal is complete transparency and visibility of the smart contracts. As always, we welcome any thoughts from the community and…
- smart contracts, GitHub profile page, commission freelance marketplace, blockchain community support,
- XNK Token Distribution and Ink Protocol Smart Contract
- Hi everyone, the token distribution is almost here! We’ve been working hard to prepare, and this post will serve as an overview of what will happen during our distribution. The distribution day is…
- smart contract, presale smart contract, token distribution, 2PM UTC, XNK Token Address
- EOS.IO | Dawn is here
- The Most Powerful Infrastructure for Decentralized Applications
- EOS Token distribution, EOS Tokens, Commercial Scale DApps, Fix Broken Applications, Digital Announce Joint
- How Oracles connect Smart Contracts to the real world
- Ethereum-based Smart Contracts are simple but effective forms of code designed to provide services or goods in exchange for certain values (be they monetary or time-based) being fulfilled. However…
- Smart Contracts, Smart Contract, , ,
- Modex: the Smart Contract Market for All
- In this post we will talk about the Modex´s proposal and their smart contracts market
- smart contracts, smart contract market, Modex, smart contracts market,
- LanceChains Smart Contracts arepublic!Did you know that you can now see LanceChains smart contracts?
- Our goal is complete transparency and visibility of the smart contracts.
- A few facts about the contracts: – Based on OpenZeppelins popular and audited smart contract standardsThe LANC is ERC20 standard tokenThe contracts are completely tested and covered by unit tests, using MochaJS and the Truffle FrameworkTo see the contracts, visit LanceChains GitHub profile page.
- To commission-less freelancing, – The LanceChain and QuestionsAs always, we welcome any thoughts from the community and supporters through all of our channels (Telegram, Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook) – About LanceChain – LanceChain is the first 0% commission freelance marketplace, built on the blockchain LanceChain removes the need for middlemen and…
- LanceChain offers unique features and blockchain community support as part of its platform.
- XNK Token Distribution and Ink Protocol SmartContractHi everyone, the token distribution is almost here!
- Official Ink Protocol Smart Contract and XNK Token 18 decimalsYou can start adding this to your MEW, Metamask, or other wallets now!
- We will trigger a call to unlock the smart contract at that time, but the actual unlock time may vary by a couple minutes due to Ethereum transaction times.To retrieve your presale tokens, please follow the instructions from the Guide to the Presale Smart Contract.
- You can do this at your convenience, and there is no rush or time limit in which you need to do this.After a few days to a week, we will automatically send out any tokens that havent already been retrieved.Airdrops for the Quantstamp Community will start on 2/28 – We…
- We are super excited to be part of the QSP community and they will be publishing the full results of the Ink Protocol security audit very soon!Much love to the QSP community:) We hope you will enjoy using your XNK tokens on Listia and other marketplaces!Listia will start converting to…
- This EOS Token Purchase Agreement (this Agreement) contains the terms and conditions that govern your use of the EOS distribution smart contract (the EOS Distribution Contract); use of the related ERC-20 EOS token smart contact (the EOS Token Contract); and purchase of the related ERC-20 compatible tokens distributed on the…
- The access or use of the EOS Distribution Contract, access or use of the EOS Token Contract and/or the receipt or purchase of EOS through any other means other than the official Website are not sanctioned or agreed to in any way by the block.one Parties.
- If a U.S. person or a Chinese person uses the EOS Distribution Contract, uses the EOS Token Contract and/or purchases EOS Tokens, such person has done so and entered into this Agreement on an unlawful, unauthorized and fraudulent basis and this Agreement is null and void.
- Any U.S. person or Chinese person who uses the EOS Distribution Contract, uses the EOS Token Contract and/or purchases EOS Tokens or enters this Agreement on an unlawful, unauthorized or fraudulent basis shall be solely liable for, and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless block.one and block.ones respective past, present…
- Buyer understands and consents to the participation of the Companys past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors and service providers in the purchase of EOS Tokens, including people who may work on the development and implementation of the EOS.IO Software or who may work…
- Oracles are trusted data feeds that send information into the Smart Contract, removing the need for Smart Contracts to directly access information outside their network, thus lightening their workload.
- The utilization of real world data in Smart Contracts requires reliable Oracles.
- In many businesses cases such as simple service retail or travel services, Oracles handle their task quite well, supplying basic yet crucial information to Smart Contracts that can then decide what to do afterwards.
- Car rentals must evaluate if everything is in working order, but there are so many parts to an automobile that it would require a massive number of data feeds sending information into the Smart Contract and then pushing it onto the Blockchain.
- LINK are attempting to smooth out this issue by creating the worlds first truly decentralized Oracle network, allowing Smart Contracts to securely connect to off-chain feeds such as APIs or widely-accepted payment systems.
- Modex is, in its own words, a smart contract market that bridges the gap between developers and end users to bring the benefits of blockchain to the real world.
- The Smart Contract market concept is an ecosystem of applications to make smart contracts accessible and deployable, providing cost savings, development tools and a reliable, centralized marketplace for developers to launch their code, get in touch, analyze and audit their work, and finally integrate those developments into end-user applications that…
- Modex is a smart contract market and an application ecosystem that allows simple and easy-to-use access for cryptocurrencies and smart contracts alike.
- Modex makes the deployment of smart contracts much easier, faster and more profitable and also accelerates the adoption of blockchain technology.
- A portion of the market rates will return to the community developer fund to support strategic projects and smart contracts that the developing community wants to prioritize.
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications