Set ico status, Address _investor, Token sale & more… Smart Contracts News Sunday, February 25
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The Other ICO: Interactive smart contract – aidaservise –
- Please see below description of Aida ICO smart contract developed by Phenom.Team. This is a first ever contract based upon the new concept outlined by Vitalik Buterin when investors can revoke their…
- set ico status, address _investor, ICO smart contract, AID tokens, token price
- MAVRO – FINALLY A MLM SYSTEM THAT IS TRUSTED GLOBALLY
- MAVRO is the first decentralized and absolutely transparent platform for Multi Level Marketing structures based on Blockchain Ethereum
- Token Sale, MLM market place, MLM industry, decentralized payment component, ICO soft cap
- , The best real-time news sites information.
- Ethereum smart contracts, billionaire Elon Musk, , ,
- AidaIco is the first smart-contract which is structured and based upon the concept outlined by Vitalik Buterin when investors can revoke their deposits: – For ETH investments: all tokens stashed on investors address get burned and invested ETH forwared back to investors wallet from AidaIco smart-contract.
- The investment amount get refunded back to investors wallet, minus transaction fee.Withdrawal lockduring the main stage of the ICO refund is possible only till 30th January 2018, inclusive.The Crowdsale SpecificationAID token is ERC-20 compliant.Allocation of AID tokens goes in the following way:Bounty 1%Partners 3%Team 20%Public ICO 76%CodeFallback functionfunction() external payableFallback…
- finishIcofunction finishIco() external managerOnlyFinish ICO and allocate tokens for bounty company, partners and team enableTokensTransfer() external managerOnlyUnfreezes tokens (enable token rememberEther(uint256 _value, address _investor) internalStores amount invested from specific rememberTokensEth(uint256 _value, address _investor) internalStores amount of AID tokens investor received (for ETH _value, address _investor) internalStores amount of AID tokens…
- buyForInvestorfunction buyForInvestor(address _investor,uint256 _aidValue,string _txHash) external controllersOnlybuyForInvestor function is called by one of controllers _investor, uint256 _aidValue) function to allocate tokens to investors who make a deposit in non-ETH _investor, uint256 _aidValue) internalIssue tokens for investors who paid in other createTokensForEth(address _investor, uint256 _aidValue) internalIssue tokens for investors who paid…
- returnEtherfunction returnEther() publicAllows investors to return their investments(in ETH) if preICO or ICO_RETURN_DURATION is not over yet and burns returnOtherCrypto(address _investor, string _logString) external refundManagerOnlyThis method is called by refund manager to burn tokens of investors who want to revoke their investments in other withdrawEther(uint256 _value) external managerOnlyAllows Company withdrawing…
- Mavro is something other than a token.
- It’s an innovation ready to upset the MLM industry covering distributed payments, mass payments and a focus on transparency – which the MLM industry truly needs.
- Mavro offers not just a decentralized payment component in light of the blockchain, however additionally a feasible economy that produces, oversees and safely allows a vast number of exchanges each and every day.
- Thus, Mavro plans to disrupt the massive billion dollar marketplace which exists today as multi level marketing
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications