Smart Contracts News Wednesday, February 14
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How a generalized realtime decentralized platform can enable hackproof secure smart contracts…
- How a generalized realtime decentralized platform can enable hackproof secure smart contracts (SSCs) and power scalable long-running decentralized applications (DApps) for long-term wealth storage…
- Pycoin, smart contracts, smart contract, Ethereum smart contracts, long-running decentralized applications
- Meet our CTO – Epocum –
- Graduated in Computer Science at University of Perugia with a thesis on “Blockchain: Big data visualization”, a web applicanion which allows to visually analyze the Bitcoin blockchain through the use…
- Big data visualization, Microsoft Azure research, Advanced Visualisation Tool, scientific research structure, ‘Aws research grant
- Techracers is a Blockchain Development studio. A team of expert developers working on Ethereum Development, Smart Contract Development, Smart contract audit, Security audit for solidity, security audit for solidity smart contracts services.Blockchain Consultancy
- end-to-end customized solutions, provider helping businesses, new era, cryptocurrency startups, B2B companies
- Die Bitrent-Plattform wird das Bauwesen auf Smart Contracts übertragen
- “Die Bitrent-Plattform wird das Bauwesen auf Smart Contracts übertragen” is published by BitRent
- clap, ,
- What is a Smart Contract?
- A smart contract is software which replicates properties of traditional, offline contracts in an online environment. Just as one can…
- smart contract, Smart contracting functionality, Ethereum based tokens, smart contracts, party fund management
- Three basic things you should know when using Smart Contracts
- 1. Understand the basic idea behind a Smart Contract Smart Contract. A relatively new term that is used for a wide variety of things, in a…
- Smart Contract, Smart Contracts, , ,
- How a generalized realtime decentralized platform can enable hackproof secure smart contracts (SSCs) and power scalable long-running decentralized applications (DApps) for long-term wealth storage and fund management, decentralized exchanges, gaming, IoT networks, censorfree internet backbone and crypto-darkpools while reducing barriers to entry significantly?DAO gothackedPrologue: With the launch of Ethereum, a…
- But all is not well in the smart contract land in particular and blockchain-based decentralized network-powered cryptocurrencies paradigm in general.Persistent Problems and Unmet Needs: It all started with a catastrophic event in June 2016 triggered by draining of 1/3rd of funds from The DAO, a smart contract on Ethereum valued…
- A detailed technical explanation can be found here: DAO hack, more such high profile hacks have been reported, most recent one being the US$30Million hack on Parity multisig wallet smart contract.Besides being vulnerable to frequent hostile attacks, Ethereum is having very limited transaction throughput of 13 to 20 transactions per…
- Unlike Ethereum smart contracts with a history of repeated hacks and stolen funds, hundreds and millions of dollars, Pycoin ensures that no run time errors or intentional/unintentional bugs can be used as exploits to steal funds and corrupt Pycoin smart contracts.Pycoin uses Simplicity, a new typed, combinator-based, functional language without…
- It would cut the learning curve short for creating secure smart contracts(SSCs) in PyLegal.Privacy-preserving Currency and Confidential Global Payment System: Pycoin will have quantum-safe privacy layer zkSTARK implemented in it making it virtually immune to censorship, cryptanalysis and chain analysis for ferreting out payer and payee information as well as…
- Meet ourCTODan Rusnac: UX, Solidity and Blockchain developerGraduated in Computer Science at University of Perugia with a thesis on Blockchain: Big data visualization, a web applicanion which allows to visually analyze the Bitcoin blockchain through the use of graphs.
- The application through a filtering process allows to identify money flows, potential mixnet or to keep suspicious addresses under observation.Followed two articoles, Visual Analytics for Bitcoin Transactions and Go with the -Bitcoin- Flow: An Advanced Visualisation Tool, and two prizes: the Microsoft Azure research and the Aws research grant.
- During these years he was part of the CyberSecurity lab, a scientific research structure on cryptocurrencies consisting of the synergistic work of researchers in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Economics, Political Science, Engineering and Philosophy, Social Sciences, Humanities and Education.LinksLinkedin: https://medium.com/@rusnac14
- Techracers is a blockchain solutions provider helping businesses transform the world in this new era of innovations.
- Our mission is to deliver innovative and end-to-end customized solutions in all aspects of the blockchain domain to retail businesses, healthcare providers, financial institutions, B2B companies, and blockchain and cryptocurrency startups.
- A smart contract is software which replicates properties of traditional, offline contracts in an online environment.
- Just as one can expect a traditional contract to be binding, smart contracts interact with the blockchain to enforce a contractual agreement with someone else anywhere in the world.
- Smart contracting functionality was not technologically possible before blockchain technology emerged.
- For example, a smart contract could be written to monitor the progress on a website development project done by a freelancer.
- When the project is complete, it can activate payment via a smart contract, omitting the need for third party fund management.
- Be aware of the strengths andweaknesses of a Smart Contract – – The major strength of a Smart Contract is that it is completely immutable: Its state is always well-defined, and once created, the agreements that lie within (in essence: its code) can never be altered.
- Smart Contracts can be split – – This problem is however solved in the couple of ledgers out there that allow Smart Contracts to work in a Turing-Complete way: being able to call, depend on and even create each-other.
- While this means that it is possible to create a fixed base contract that calls into the latest of an ever-evolving number of versioned Smart Contracts, this does mean that anyone who uses these is again completely dependent on the logic of this latest versioned contract to be correct: In…
- It is heavily based on the well-known and tested OpenZeppelin framework for building Smart Contracts in Ethereum, which makes us very confident that its source code is correct.
- Certain actions will require the user to spend some FintechCoin (more precisely: approve the Marketplace Contract to spend a certain amount for them) – – This contract will be versioned: We will release new versions once new functionality is finished.
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications