Smart Contracts News Sunday, February 11
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Here’s what will happen if all your advertising invoices turn into smart contracts
- It’s a known fact that advertising campaigns are negotiated by influence managers, and that the budgets are overstated to the benefit of the ones taking a lion’s share. The client cannot control it…
- smart contract, smart contracts, campaign, smart contract budget, fully efficient campaign
- AdMine advertising platform use smart contracts ! – AdMine –
- A unique feature of the AdMine advertising platform is the use of smart contracts that provide the system with security and fault tolerance. Absolutely in all actions within the framework of the…
- AdMine advertising platform, smart contract, smart contracts, smart contract technology, large-scale advertising campaign
- How to Use Smart Contracts For Revenue Sharing, Explained
- Smart contraсts ensure your revenues are shared fast, transparent and secure. | Explained | Cointelegraph
- revenue sharing, revenue sharing business, league share revenue, smart contract, revenue sharing transparency
- THE MERKLE: The Bitrent Platform Will Transfer Construction to Smart Contracts
- “THE MERKLE: The Bitrent Platform Will Transfer Construction to Smart Contracts” is published by BitRent
- clap, ,
- Episode 37: Smart Contracts Everywhere, with Ivy & Chain.com
- Stream Episode 37: Smart Contracts Everywhere, with Ivy & Chain.com by BlockChannel from desktop or your mobile device
- current browser, browsers, SoundCloud, help,
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 09 20:26:54 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-09T11:13:21.318000+00:00
- The reduced effects of a campaign will hurt the agency portfolio and the trust invested in them.The blockchain provides a means to clarify this fuzziness, offering something better than invoices: Smart Contracts.
- You can use the Sether platform to run your campaign, organize tasks and make the payments through Smart Contracts.
- You get no delays and no invoice stalling.No country for ghost writers or opportunistic marketersUsing a Smart Contract activated campaign makes it much harder to cash in without doing much.
- The payment trail will always point to every player involved, so a minimum investigation will provide a campaign manager with all the necessary information to want to, or avoid working with an agency or freelancer.That means that if you’re not ready to deliver the workload, you better not even get…
- It also means that you suddenly become very visible if you have secretly been doing all the work.Already feel like trying it out?The Sether Platform will offer you the necessary environment to conduct your operations in crypto currency and to run smart contract activated campaigns.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 03 18:31:19 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-03T18:31:19.627000+00:00
- AdMine advertising platform use smart contracts !
- A unique feature of the AdMine advertising platform is the use of smart contracts that provide the system with security and fault tolerance.Absolutely in all actions within the framework of the platform — from the creation of a large-scale advertising campaign to the implementation of a specific marketing operation — smart contracts are acting…
- All stages of the implementation of the smart contract and the story are publicly available and can be viewed by any platform user on-line.
- Take part in our high-tech project of an innovative advertising platform AdMine, working on the basis of blocking and smart contract technology, today!
- All detailed information about the project is on the site https://admine.io
Tweeted At: Sat Jan 13 14:56:40 +0000 2018
Author: Continue With
- Revenue sharing is a distribution of profit (and losses) amidst the stakeholders, business alliances or even the employees of an organization.
- Although it was popularized in recent years on the internet as part of affiliate marketing and advertising programs, revenue sharing has been around for long.
- With the concept of sharing economy tipped to be our future, revenue sharing is getting more exposure.
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 28 16:51:33 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-28T16:51:33.199000+00:00
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 10:00:58 +0000 2018
- The two of them worked together to create the Ivy smart contracting language built atop the bitcoin scripting system (shoutout to bcoin.io).
- Boyma also assisted with the buildout and design of the Ivy smart contract playground as well.
- Individuals can use the Ivy smart contract high-level language to create contracts using bitcoin scripts; creating a specific, more human-readable version of bitcoin scripts by appending a high level language like Ivy has many implications for both simplifying bitcoin contract development, and for making it easier to educate engineers on…
- Dan doesn’t love Bitcoin Cash though; but that’s okay he’ll come around one day, you know engineers — they’re stubborn.
- Show Links: Ivy Smart Contract Playground: https://ivy-lang.org/bitcoin Chain: http://chain.com Intro/Outro Music “All Time High” by Meech: Show Sponsor(s): Bitcoin Cash: https://bitcoincash.org Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, it is an engaged discussion on new technology; BlockChannel reminds you to always do your own due diligence before investing in any crypto-related…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications