Smart Contracts News Saturday, February 10
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts: The tech disrupting Marketing
- Currently, old marketing methods are the only option to target and keep customers loyal to your brand. Direct Mails. Referral programs. They all depend on the extent of your database, and all need…
- smart contracts, smart contract, social media data, smart contract acts, new gold nuggets
- How to use C# to write a NEO smart contract http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/getting-started-csharp.html CLI command to publish NEON Transpiler dotnet publish -c…
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
- Blockchain to blockchains: Broad adoption and integration enter the realm of the possible
- Now that everyone is getting comfortable with blockchain platforms, what’s next? Companies should look to standardize the technology, talent, and platforms that will drive future initiatives—and, after that, look to coordinate and integrate multiple blockchains working together across a value chain.
- blockchain, smart contracts, blockchain use cases, latest blockchain trend, blockchain technology
- iOlite Community
- Telegram, iOlite Community,
- Investment Databases UK p2p lenders EU p2p lenders Property CrowdFundingMasternode Coins Robo Advisors USA Robo Advisors EU
- investitin.com staff, financial advice, financial advisors, opinion,
Tweeted At: Fri Dec 01 21:05:54 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-11-28T16:25:06.812000+00:00
- Integrating smart contracts into your marketing strategy offers your business an amazingly efficient crowd-powered advertising engine, providing your clients with a new way to interact with your brand, while cutting supervising and monitoring costs at the same time.Currently, old marketing methods are the only option to target and keep customers loyal…
- You could get the trust from smart contracts.Wait … wasn’t the Blockchain an impenetrable fortress?You can’t just use smart contracts for social media data, right?
- It’s the first platform to offer a bridge between the blockchain and social networks.You can use it to, for example, to offer direct promotional discounts based on your followers social activity.
- Automatically, using a smart contract, to prove the offer and discount are real.The future looks great for everybodyTo sum up the good news: brands can run automatic loyalty campaigns, that work way better because all parties are insured.
- That means finding new customers for your products.The Sether project improves the blockchain and opens it up to marketers everywhere, offering a previously unavailable tool: Smart Contracts.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 04:05:06 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 14:00:00 +0000 2018
- For example, public and private sector organizations might use it to share information selectively and securely with others, exchange assets, and proffer digital contracts.1 Individuals could use blockchain to manage their financial, medical, and legal records—a scenario in which blockchain might eventually replace banks, credit agencies, and other traditional intermediaries…
- Though the tactics they use to achieve this goal may differ by sector and unique need, many will likely embrace three approaches that, together, comprise the latest blockchain trend: – – Focus blockchain development resources on use cases with a clear path to commercialization – Push for standardization in technology,…
- By focusing available resources exclusively on those use cases and PoCs offering a path to commercialization, CIOs are offering clear incentives for stakeholders and partners, driving ROI in individual blockchain solutions, and potentially creating additional revenue or cost savings opportunities.
- Next stop, standardization – As blockchain use cases grow in scope, scale, and complexity, the need for standardized technologies, platforms, and skillsets becomes more pressing each day.
- For organizations whose use cases turn on blockchain ecosystem diversity and scalability, the potential benefits of integration are clear: Having more partnerships within a blockchain ecosystem can drive greater value and boost blockchain ROI.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 14:49:26 +0000 2018
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications