Smart Contracts News Friday, February 9
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- SHIFT.cash – Largest Ethereum ICO
- SHIFT.cash – the first cryptocurrency secured by movable property. 20% of bonus
- collateral assets tokenization, global financial technology, special QR code, nearest SHIFT.cash office,
- How Blockchain Could Disrupt Banking
- Blockchain is transforming everything from payments transactions to how money is raised in the private market. As it picks up momentum, will the traditional banking industry embrace this new technology or be replaced by it?
- blockchain, banks, blockchain companies, custodian banks, blockchain technology
- Smart Contract has been sent for security audit of the code
- In scope of GoldMint project evolution, the development of the Smart Contract has been completed today and it was sent to Positive Technologies company for security audit of the code. During the…
- smart contract, security audit, GoldMint project evolution, Positive Technologies, Positive Technologies company
- EtherJack: The Fully Transparent Smart Contract Based Jackpot Game
- Welcome to the first competitive game, which is a Smart Contract in its essence. 100% transparency and fairness is guaranteed by the public Ethereum Smart Contract.
- Transparent Smart Contract, Jackpot Game,
- Ethereum Account 0xe64d5f33E28387855d33980719f27f0d579392aF Info
- The Ethereum BlockChain Explorer, API and Analytics Platform
- ether, tokens, address, hrs,
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 03 12:22:40 +0000 2018
Author: Jan Rudolf,
- The SHIFT.cash project is part of the global financial technology market.
- The basis of our platform is blockchain technology, collateral assets tokenization and extensive experience of our experts in the field of secured loans.
- – More secure than ordinary Peer-to-Peer – – – More scale than ordinary Car Title loans business
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 07:15:39 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T00:00:00+00:00
- The typical cost per transaction for a money sender averages to 7.68%, which come from per-transaction fees associated with payments, like wire fees or hidden exchange rate markups.
- While cryptocurrencies are a long way from completely replacing fiat when it comes to payments, the last couple of years have seen exponential growth in transaction volume for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Because UnicaCredit Banka and Wells Fargo don’t have an established financial relationship, they have to search the SWIFT network for a correspondent bank that has a relationship with both banks and can settle the transaction — for a fee.
- That means that instead of having to rely on a network of custodial services and correspondent banks, transactions could be settled directly on the blockchain.
- Ripple and R3 seek to decentralize systems on a smaller scale than public blockchains by connecting financial institutions to the same ledger in order to increase efficiency of transactions.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 13:26:27 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-09T13:26:27.149000+00:00
- Smart Contract has been sent for security audit of the codeIn scope of GoldMint project evolution, the development of the Smart Contract has been completed today and it was sent to Positive Technologies company for security audit of the code.
- During the audit, structural testing of the software will be conducted to identify vulnerabilities.
- Excluding vulnerabilities can reduce the level of integrity, availability and confidentiality of the system.
- Find code on Github the launch of the Smart contract, we will be able to emit and burn tokens, as well as control the movement of the fiat funds directly in the blockchain.Brief information:Positive Technologies https://www.ptsecurity.com is an international company specializing in software development in the field of information security….
- Provides services in the field of security analysis and compliance management.A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 16:52:49 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 22 15:21:25 +0000 2018
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications