Smart Contracts News Thursday, February 8
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide – Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain
- Solidity, Ethereum, production-ready apps, Covered. Solidity, Smart Contracts
- CR7COIN: Cristiano Ronaldo Immortalized on the Blockchain through smart-contracts
- Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese football player with lots of awards and titles to show for the skill, talent and passion he has for the game of football.Legends are always to remain forever as…
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo Imortalized, , ,
- + Keep = Smarter Smart Contracts –
- Privacy hasn’t been the greatest priority of the public blockchain. Transparency, yes. Auditability, definitely. Not privacy. What if there were a decentralized privacy layer where you could not only…
- decentralized privacy layer, Lendroid Smart Contract, Vignesh Sundaresan, Matt Luongo, public blockchain
- Decentralized trading platform for cryptocurrencies and ICO tokensale
- Decentralized stock exchange platform for trading fiat, cryptocurrencies, ICO, tokens, funds and digital assets. Join our tokensale!
- private wallet key, order, account balance, Blockchain network,
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 18:24:30 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-02T18:04:41+00:00
Author: The Editor
- Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain – – There can be no understating it: Ethereum and Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years.
- That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Ethereum, blockchains, and how to build apps with this new technology – – The development community is still figuring out the best way to use Ethereum in the creation of new and exciting apps.
- I can’t overstate it enough; this course will show you the best and most easily repeatable patterns for creating production-ready apps with Ethereum.
- By learning the core technologies, you’ll be prepared to adjust to Ethereum no matter how the ecosystem changes.
- Ethereum was created to help developers like you create applications focused around transferring money or value from one party to another.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 18:01:10 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T17:52:58.544000+00:00
- The answer is basically simple , the Team of football and blockchain enthusiast, have developed a decentralized cryptocurrency called CR7COIN (CR7) just like the popular bitcoin but unlike bitcoin, this cryptocurrency is built on the Ethereum blockchain through the use of smart-contract.
- Profile details of Cristiano Ronaldo such as his date of birth, full name, country and jersey number has been stored on the blockchain, which can be found on the readable WOULD THIS BE USED/ WHAT IS THE USE CASE?The basic idea about this project is to build the presence (activities)…
- The total supply of the token is 7,000,000 CR7 with a decimal of 18 (Standard) and token symbol of CR7.It should be known that the project is a community driven project and it is not endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo.In order to drive the value of the CR7 tokens, it won’t…
- Further advances and progress such as football network platform, sports platform, possible partnerships listing on merchant platform (Coinpayments) as well as possible acknowledgement by (Cristiano Ronaldo).
- All these would be announced when their time comes.As this project progresses, we can only hope to see the loyal fans Cristiano Ronaldo have an everyday feel of the Legend’s presence and activities in their daily living.Disclaimer: CR7Coin is not owned, operated, endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with Cristiano Ronaldo,…
Tweeted At: Mon Nov 20 16:52:05 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-11-20T16:47:46.288000+00:00
Author: Anand Venkateswaran
- Lendroid + Keep = Smarter Smart ContractsWith Keep, the Lendroid Smart Contract just got a whole lot more efficient and economical.Privacy hasn’t been the greatest priority of the public blockchain.
- That would harness the power of the blockchain for a whole new range of applications that depend on privacy and/or efficiency.With Keep, we’ve just moved from hypothetical to imminently viable.Lendroid has a long and warm relationship with Keep.
- There are a lot of obvious applications for a privacy layer on the blockchain, but to take on a decidedly complex protocol and increase its efficiency like a charm; it speaks volumes about the elegance and versatility of Keep.Smarter Smart Contracts on LendroidOn Lendroid, the primary off-chain operation, initiated by…
- The smart contract acts ‘human’, one with notary powers, who signs the offer off-chain.
- Also for Lendroid, integrating with Keep is a nice experience of its compatibility with other protocols in the ecosystem,” says Lendroid Founder Vignesh Sundaresan.To learn more about Keep visit: https://keep.network/To learn more about Lendroid visit: https://lendroid.com/
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 19:27:59 +0000 2018
Author: Christiaan Van
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications