Smart Contracts News Thursday, February 8
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- First Multiple Blockchain App, Modex Smart Contract Marketplace For Launch March 15
- PARIS, (Sundiata Post) — Mihai Ivascu, the CEO and Founder of the award-winning social payments app Moneymailme (https://Moneymail.me), announced at the Paris Fintech Forum (https://goo.gl/LHdYUF) (www.ParisFintechForum.com) his company’s secret breakthrough: the world’s first multi-platform blockchain app store for smart contracts. It’s called Modex (www.Modex.tech). The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace is…
- Modex Smart Contract, Modex ICO, smart contracts, Smart Contract Marketplace, Moneymailme’s Modex
- Smart Contracts and the Future of Banking
- Crypto currencies like Bitcoin has been continuing to favor polarizing acceptance from the financial industry and in the same level, Blockchain technology
- smart contracts, smart contract ensues, Bank chain Consortiums, New banking entrants, intermediary service providers
- Data Visualization Tool Helps Missouri County Fight the Flu
- Having used data visualization to educate residents about the flu season, the Springfield-Greene County Health Department will deploy it to help area hospitals maintain nonprofit status.
- flu LiveStory, data visualization, flu LiveStory webpage, data visualization platform, flu LiveStory success
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 14:00:39 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-03T04:34:54+00:00
- PARIS, (Sundiata Post) — Mihai Ivascu, the CEO and Founder of the award-winning social payments app Moneymailme (https://Moneymail.me), announced at the Paris Fintech Forum (https://goo.gl/LHdYUF) (www.ParisFintechForum.com) his company’s secret breakthrough: the world’s first multi-platform blockchain app store for smart contracts.
- The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace is scheduled for a product launch on March 15 timed right before the company’s much-awaited ICO.
- Given the emerging norm for ‘borderless’ transactions, blockchain’s distributed ledger technology has opened doors for “a new world of data exchange facilitated through Smart Contracts,” stated Mihai Ivascu, group CEO and founder.
- “Moneymailme’s Modex Smart Contract Marketplace supplies the infrastructure needed to integrate blockchain capabilities with apps like Moneymailme and endless amounts of others,” Ivascu told investors at the Paris Fintech event.
- Designed to serve as a central hub for multiple 3rd party applications and web platforms to plugin with and deploy smart contracts, the Modex Marketplace incorporates significant advantages for consumer adoption, enterprise cost savings, developer tools, community trust and engagement, IP protection, and revenue opportunities for developers, all centered around…
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 11:55:28 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-31T12:09:58+00:00
- The centralised networks linked with smart contracts rely on a group of trusted facilitators that will have detailed database of user’s transactions.
- As opposed to how the bitcoin technology works, smart contracts are permission-less system, thus filtering out any unauthorised third party from the process.
- Coming up with a smart contract ensues that the control will no longer be dependent on a single banking system and interaction will no longer be restricted to centralised banking ledgers.
- Simultaneously, the process of the contracts can be verified by any network of systems connected to the Blockchain.
- Smart contracts as the future of banking – – A banking system designed around smart contract is yet a thing of the future.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 17:01:19 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-06T00:00:00+00:00
Author: Theo Douglas
- Finding success in using data visualization to inform residents and media about one of the world’s most persistent and sometimes deadly ailments, officials at one Missouri consolidated city-county agency have future plans to use the tool among area hospitals to create efficiencies and maintain their nonprofit status.
- Like agencies around the world, SGCHD faces an ongoing, yearly battle with influenza — but lately, it has begun bringing a data visualization platform from Seattle-based LiveStories to the fight, doing more to give its customers the most up-to-date information.
- Last fall, during its second season of offering a regularly updated flu LiveStory webpage with information on cases, a guide to symptoms and treatment resources, SGCHD has noticed a decline in calls from media and residents.
- Other agencies utilizing LiveStories to visualize data of their own include the California Health and Human Services Agency, which used the tool in 2016 to track its progress in making hospitals seismically resilient; and the global network 100 Million Healthier Lives (100MHL), convened by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Now, the flu LiveStory success has sparked another collaboration: SGCHD will work with two area caregivers, the Mercy Hospital System and CoxHealth to create a LiveStory to go live in 2019 documenting their community health needs assessment, required every three years by the Internal Revenue Service to maintain nonprofit status….
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications