Smart Contracts News Wednesday, February 7
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- First Multiple Blockchain App, Modex Smart Contract Marketplace For Launch March 15
- PARIS, (Sundiata Post) — Mihai Ivascu, the CEO and Founder of the award-winning social payments app Moneymailme (https://Moneymail.me), announced at the Paris Fintech Forum (https://goo.gl/LHdYUF) (www.ParisFintechForum.com) his company’s secret breakthrough: the world’s first multi-platform blockchain app store for smart contracts. It’s called Modex (www.Modex.tech). The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace is…
- Modex Smart Contract, Modex ICO, smart contracts, Smart Contract Marketplace, Moneymailme’s Modex
- Why Smart Contracts Will Change Crypto Forever
- You’ve probably heard that 2018 is going to be a massive, make or break, year for blockchain technologies (and as such their cryptocurrency derivatives such as Bitcoin and Etherium). Whether blockchain is a success will largely hinge upon the necessariness of its uses. Think, for instance, of products that have…
- smart contracts, blockchain smart contracts, smart contract developers, current contract ratification, blockchain technologies
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
- Bulk trade functionality powered by smart contracts and an incorruptible vendor rating system facilitated by CIBUS Trace. Provides a global online marketplac…
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 14:00:39 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-03T04:34:54+00:00
- PARIS, (Sundiata Post) — Mihai Ivascu, the CEO and Founder of the award-winning social payments app Moneymailme (https://Moneymail.me), announced at the Paris Fintech Forum (https://goo.gl/LHdYUF) (www.ParisFintechForum.com) his company’s secret breakthrough: the world’s first multi-platform blockchain app store for smart contracts.
- The Modex Smart Contract Marketplace is scheduled for a product launch on March 15 timed right before the company’s much-awaited ICO.
- Given the emerging norm for ‘borderless’ transactions, blockchain’s distributed ledger technology has opened doors for “a new world of data exchange facilitated through Smart Contracts,” stated Mihai Ivascu, group CEO and founder.
- “Moneymailme’s Modex Smart Contract Marketplace supplies the infrastructure needed to integrate blockchain capabilities with apps like Moneymailme and endless amounts of others,” Ivascu told investors at the Paris Fintech event.
- Designed to serve as a central hub for multiple 3rd party applications and web platforms to plugin with and deploy smart contracts, the Modex Marketplace incorporates significant advantages for consumer adoption, enterprise cost savings, developer tools, community trust and engagement, IP protection, and revenue opportunities for developers, all centered around…
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 08:07:00 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-29T23:26:41+00:00
- Effectively, smart contracts are a digital record of a legal contract that would normally be dealt with on paper that are stored across a blockchain network.
- The contract is seamlessly stored in the cloud of computers and as it uses blockchain technology, no middlemen is needed to certify the contract or handle it.
- This isn’t the case with blockchain smart contracts and means that the solution could be significantly cheaper than current contract ratification.
- It is also incredibly safe (as blockchain requires every network to validate a contract they are free from being digitally altered).
- There are a lot of different industries that look likely to benefit from smart contracts – meaning smart contract developers are in for a huge 2018.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 05:16:13 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 16:32:09 +0000 2018
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications