Smart Contracts News Monday, February 5 PM
Smart Contracts News TLDR / Table of Contents
- What Are Smart Contracts? How Do They Work?
- What are smart contracts and how do they work in a blockchain network? A quick smart contract guide for dummies.
- smart contracts,
- TokenGen Showcase: Smart Contract Generator for the Token Economy
- TokenGen, the first main component of the Fabric Token platform is finally ready for a showcase. This article will portray the power of this simple smart contract generator.
- smart contract, TokenGen,
- Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development
- Develop your first decentralized application from scratch on the Ethereum blockchain
- blockchain developer thanks, basic software development, Solidity language, decentralized application, anticipative talk
- Create own token and smart contract for ICO on different blockchains without programming skills in a few minutes.
- smart contract, programming skills, tokens,
- Insights Network and Quantstamp Partner for Smart Contract Audit, INSTAR Airdrop, & More…
- Quantstamp, Inc. is a company developing a protocol that aims to find vulnerabilities in smart contracts without a trusted third party. Quantstamp also offers centralized smart contract auditing…
- Insights Network, smart contract, Insights Network Blockchain, Exchange smart contract, Blockchain Data Exchange
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 18:09:08 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-10-03T17:07:38+00:00
- Cryptographer Nick Szabo realized that it is possible to use a decentralized ledger for smart contracts – also known as blockchain, digital, or self-executing contracts – back in 1994.
- During a recently held DC Blockchain Summit, Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum’s founder and programmer, explained that a smart contract involves the transfer of money or property to a program.
- Jerry Cuomo, the Vice President for IBM blockchain technologies, believed that smart contracts are applicable for use across all services from financial to insurance.
- By using smart contracts and a blockchain, you could lookup who is actually using that car.
- However, smart contract’s autonomous execution capacities extend the security guarantee of blockchain to even more complex situations.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 04 13:40:07 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-04T03:36:53+00:00
- Step two of the TokenGen smart contract generation process is very similar to the step one, the only difference being that it applies to the the token’s crowdsale functionality: – – For your token’s fundraiser, we have prepared three smart contract templates that cover the most popular crowdsale needs: -…
- So, since the FT ICO has yet to come, and since we still needed to implement and test the payment process, we have done the following setup in order to achieve that: – – So the way this works is, a user pays in Fabric Tokens for their smart contract…
- The standard fee for TokenGen will be 100 Fabric Tokens, or roughly $11.25 by the FT ICO price regardless of how many smart contract templates the user has selected.
- We can now check our project’s progress on our profile page: – – As you can see, the transaction for our Example Token is already confirmed so TokenGen will soon start generating and testing the smart contracts.
- Once that happens, the progress bar will fill up to 100% and the Download button will appear for that project: – – Once you click Download you will download the end result of the TokenGen process – a ZIP archive with all of the smart contract templates that you have…
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 18:50:59 +0000 2018
Author: Log In
- This course is a complete introduction to decentralized application (Dapp) development on the Ethereum blockchain using the Solidity language and the Truffle build framework.
- Whether you have already written some code for backend, web or mobile applications, it should be enough to become a blockchain developer thanks to this course.
- The blockchain is all the rage these days, and there is a lot of theoretical or anticipative talk around it, but this course will help you get your hands dirty with actual code in order to build your first decentralized application.
- This is the kind of skill that can get you an actual job as a blockchain developer, something that is in skyrocketing demand right now.
- Well, stop dreaming: the blockchain is here and it promises to be even bigger than the web or even the mobile revolution.
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 22 18:12:38 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-22T18:02:38.150000+00:00
Author: Insights Network
- Insights Network and Quantstamp Partner for Smart Contract Audit, INSTAR Airdrop, More…Today, we at Insights Network are proud to announce an official partnership with Quantstamp!Why Insights ♥️ QuantstampQuantstamp, Inc. is a company developing a protocol that aims to find vulnerabilities in smart contracts without a trusted third party.
- Quantstamp also offers centralized smart contract auditing services as their protocol is being developed.As many of you are aware, security issues amongst cryptocurrencies, such as the Parity Wallet hack, play a detrimental role in the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies by mainstream consumers.
- Quantstamp is leading the way in creating the conditions necessary for mainstream adoption and the use of smart contracts through their decentralized smart contract audit protocol and their world class team of smart contract experts providing hands-on audits.Securing blockchain networks to ensure scalability is at the top of the list…
- The results of the Insights Network Blockchain Data Exchange smart contract on EOS will be announced at the time of the EOS main net launch.INSTAR Airdrop— Quantstamp Proof-of-Caring v2Insights Network will airdrop INSTAR Tokens for Quantstamp community members who actively participate in Quantstamp’s Proof-of-Caring program.In total, 1.5% of all INSTAR…
- The schedule for the Insights Network (INSTAR) airdrop is as follows:1.5MM INSTAR will be distributed at the end of the token sale.1.5MM INSTAR will be airdropped in May.1.5MM INSTAR will be airdropped in September.To register for the Quantstamp Proof-of-Caring v2 airdrop please visit this portal.Insights Network is committed to compliance;…
Top Smart Contract Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications