Hr, recruiting, recruiting, tech & much more…
Recruiting News Monday, June 18
- Irwin Mitchell celebrates success of innovative HR qualification – RECRUITING TIMES
- 6 Tips For Recruiting Tech Talents Through Social Media
Recruiting, Tech, SocialMedia
- Vodafone Hiring 50 Staff For Dublin-Based Sales Team
- Following a successful first year since its launch, Irwin Mitchell (the 11th largest law firm in the UK and amongst the top 50 in Europe) and the Institute of Recruiters (IOR) have announced that they are to run their innovative joint HR course again from January 2017.
- Each individual unit of the course is led by employment law experts at Irwin Mitchell and leading HR practitioners.
- The face-to-face units of the course are be delivered from Irwin Mitchells offices and cover subjects such as introduction to employment legislation, understanding employers rights, and principles of employee motivation and commitment.
- In its first year, the course has attracted a range of organisations, including representatives from street furniture manufacturers, Wybone, haulage company Brian Yeardley Continental, CB&I, Shaw Group UK Limited and West Yorkshire Playhouse.
- The Level 3 Certificate (Foundation Level) in Principles of Human Resource Practice costs 1,995 for the full course and various funding and pricing options are available.
@recruitment: Irwin Mitchell celebrates success of innovative #HR qualification – #RECRUITING TIMES https://t.co/JZGtxP5wkf https://t.co/ISvUlfI4Aj
- People make use of Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media sites and messaging apps to do every – – little thing.
- Social media is frequently the initial place where people go to when searching for a company or a job.
- Companies, on the other hand, consider social media as the most preferred and economical tool to – – develop their brand and bring in the right talent.
- Ought to boost social media but not to replace it – – The use of social media and messaging apps to recruit tech talents isnt about changing other techniques.
- Companies that intend to bring in the best and brightest talent need to start to take social media and – – message platforms seriously.
@HireOnSocial: 6 Tips For #Recruiting #Tech Talents Through #SocialMedia via @HiringOnSocial https://t.co/JEgMZ28r45 https://t.co/RAtqEORfWJ
- Vodafone is recruiting 50 people to join its international digital sales team in Dublin.
- The additional staff will be based at the firms European Sales Centre, Vodafone Red Edge, in Carrickmines.
- The new jobs will boost Vodafones global enterprise accounts department, covering the US, Northern Europe and Central and Eastern European markets.
- Anne OLeary (pictured), CEO of Vodafone Ireland, commented: Vodafone Red Edge was established in Ireland ahead of other locations, primarily because of the countrys large population of highly skilled and talented graduates and workforce.
- Vodafone Red Edge was officially opened in Carrickmines in July 2015, creating 200 jobs and committing to investing 60m over five years.
@BusinessPlusMag: Vodafone creating 50 new jobs for Dublin sales team https://t.co/I86mE1UlT9 @VodafoneIreland #jobfairy https://t.co/aChmhv9zf0