Hr, recruiting, remote, hire & much more…
Recruiting News Saturday, June 16
- Taking the Gamble Out of Hiring Quality Candidates
- No-Fail Steps to Hiring the Best Remote Employee, Every Time
Recruiting, Remote, Hire
- Talent Pools: 4 Steps to Develop Your Employees – #HR Bartender
HR, leadership, SHRM18
- Talent acquisition techhas tapped into machine learning andintelligent algorithmsto harness the power of predictive analytics.
- Predictive analytics is an area of statistics that extracts information from historical data and uses it topredict future trends.
- Email filters, text suggestion/autocorrect and streaming recommendations are just a few everyday instances of predictive analytics.
- You probably already use predictive analytics if youve shopped online or Spotify has suggested a new music station based on your tastes.
- In the same way, predictive analytics can take your sourcing, hiring and retention data to show you which candidates you might hire in the future.
@HireOnSocial: #HR #Recruiting – What Exactly Is Predictive Analytics? via @HiringOnSocial https://t.co/yz4mzEUgjE https://t.co/C0VIxYTUbW
- ManyATS and interviewing solutionshave a feature that serves this purpose, allowing hiring managers, recruiters and other members of the hiring team to share thoughts and feedback regarding the candidate.
- Some companies usevideo for the first hiring screen, some use the phone, a few even send a screening email to see how their candidates respond.
- This can be the hiring manager, but usually theyre too busy to jump on every call, so have your department expert jump on to ask questions the candidate should probably know.
- Once the candidate has wowed the cultural ambassador, the HR pro, a future team member, and the hiring manager its time to give them an offer, right?
- Here are some ways to organize the information to meet specific hiring goals or to cater to specific managers: – – A solid timeline and definitive date (which youve already communicated to the candidate via the entire hiring team remember?)
@team6Q: #Recruiting – 15 Steps to the Right #Remote #Hire. Every Time via @HiringOnSocial https://t.co/dOB2v3IuDr https://t.co/oL3A26mxSp
- One way to do that is with talent pools, which are groups of employees who are being trained and developed to assume greater responsibilities within the organization.
- Talent pools allow organizations to develop employees in areas that align with company competencies and values instead of focusing on developing specific position skills.
- This allows a talent pool to address the biggest challenge with succession planning, which is telling individuals theyre part of the plan.
- That unpredictability can make traditional succession planning efforts difficult and talent pools an ideal tool.
- Here are four proven steps to developing an organizational talent pool for your organization: – – Talent pools offer flexibility to business needs while at the same time preparing high-performing employees for the future.
@sharlyn_lauby: Talent Pools: 4 Steps to Develop Your Employees – #HR Bartender #leadership #SHRM18 https://t.co/Nlenq3oi08 https://t.co/VT6kz5zJRq