Hr, talentacquisition, recruiting, hrtech & much more…
Recruiting News Thursday, June 14
- TrueBlue Acquires TMP Holdings LTD – Strengthening PeopleScout’s Global RPO and Talent Advisory Capabilities (via Passle)
HR, TalentAcquisition, Recruiting, HRTech
- Your Action Plan for Recruiting Generation Z Employees
- theresagriffin.eu – Recruiting – Constituency Assistant
TrueBlue Acquires TMP Holdings LTD – Strengthening PeopleScout’s Global RPO and Talent Advisory Capabilities (via Passle)
- Second, the acquisition creates a powerful talent advisory offering for PeopleScouts global client base comprised of a broad array of services, including employer branding, recruitment marketing, assessment services and talent acquisition strategy.
- Additionally, the TMP team infuses PeopleScout with decades of experience in recruitment marketing and talent acquisition strategy, better enabling our clients to connect with the talent they need now and in the future.
- TMP RPO clients will benefit from PeopleScouts award-winning Affinix talent technology, unparalleled large-deal delivery experience, deep vertical expertise, global footprint and the full range of talent solutions provided by PeopleScout.
- Leveraging the power of data gleaned from engaging millions of candidates and contingent associates every year, PeopleScout enhances talent intelligence for clients across more than 70 countries with headquarters in Chicago, Sydney and London and global delivery centers in Charlotte, Toronto, Montreal, Bristol, Krakow, Gurgaon and Bangalore.
- Such statements are based on managements expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release and involve many risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in our forward-looking statements including: (1) national and global economic conditions, (2) our ability to…
@GilesH_Smith: TMP acquired by TrueBlue… https://t.co/OQUEGGQVAu#HR #TalentAcquisition #Recruiting #HRTech https://t.co/iopf001jAG
- 77% of Generation Z (ages 14 to 21) stated theyre already earning money through freelance work, a part-time job or earned allowance.
- Gen Z marketing strategistDeep Patel(@realDeepPatel) says inThe Huffington Post, the newly developing high tech and highly networked world has resulted in an entire generation thinking and acting more Gen Z employees can be done by speaking to this specific characteristic within your recruitment messaging on social job ads, in the…
- Communication (57%) and problem-solving (49%) are the top two skills believed to be most important for succeeding in the workforce, according to Gen Z respondents.
- 85% of Gen Z stated in the report they watched at least one online video in the past week to learn a new skill.
- Well theGen Z reportfound that nearly half of Gen Z say a fun work environment (47%) and a flexible work schedule (44%) are more important to them than paid time off, promotion opportunities and job training!
@_Future_Of_HR_: Recruitment – Action-Packed Tips for #Recruiting #GenerationZ Employees via @Social_Hire https://t.co/NBtNEdH77M https://t.co/ItN9BBTyIJ
- The role is a full-time position based in Theresas Liverpool office, though part-time hours will be considered.
- The role will give a successful applicant the opportunity to gain highly valuable work experience and provide an insight into the internal operation of the European Parliament and the work of Theresa Griffin, the other Labour MEPs and the European Institutions.
- The successful applicant will work alongside Theresa and her existing staff.
- Please note, this is not an exhaustive list of duties, other tasks may be assigned depending on what is required in the office.
- Please attach to the email: – – Interviews will be held in Theresas Liverpool office on Sunday 8th July 2017.
@TheresaMEP: Would you like to work with me and @EuroLabour in my constituency office? See my job advert:https://t.co/TvEX7v4UAW https://t.co/WhE1KXMaat