Hr, leadership, tech, iot & much more…
Recruiting News Wednesday, June 13
- Need of an Automation Apparatus in Recruiting process – HumanTelligence
HR, leadership, tech, IoT, HRTech
- Recruiting Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs)
- CIPD HR Software Show opens today! – 360 Resourcing Solutions
HRSS18, Recruiting, Hiring, HRTech, ATS
- An Automation apparatus refers to the all in one platform recruiters can use to handle all the time consuming task in the recruiting process.
- This role is filled with the help of a Recruiting Software, which allows the recruiter to hire better candidates with the help of the features they provide.
- The client side is handled with the help of a Customer Relation Management (CRM) tool, in which the HR department handles all the in-house jobs of an organisation for example, sales or transactions etc.
- And the role of building a bridge between the HR department and the talent (job seeker) is done by Human Resource Management (HRM) tool.
- In conclusion, the automation of hiring process gives the HR department the power to lead the organisation from a disordered environment to an environment of progress.
@VivekMasters: Need of an Automation Apparatus in Recruiting processhttps://t.co/H3iYtqzUo0#HR #leadership #tech #IoT #HRTech… https://t.co/rNH78mZjVZ
- What type of things does a PCSO do?
- You might work alone, in pairs or in small teams.
- The work shifts will include weekends and may include Bank Holidays.
- Once you submit your application it will be reviewed, and if it passes an initial assessment, you will be asked to come to an assessment process which comprises of: – – If you succeed at the assessment process, you will be required to undertake a medical and vetting checks.
- Please note: Any job offer will be subject to satisfactory references, attendance and vetting checks – – To check the progress of an existing application, please click here.
@WestYorksPolice: Want to make a real difference to your local community? PCSO recruitment window is now open: https://t.co/MiBYRA15ep https://t.co/mdgzt3gQx7
- The CIPD HR Software and Recruitment Show 2018 (#HRSS18) opens its doors at 9am today.
- If you want to join thousands of other HR professionals, and meet over 70 exhibitors, including 360 Resourcing Solutions at stand G30, then make sure to come on down to the Olympia London.
- There is plenty to do at the CIPD HR Software and Recruitment Show 2018, including a number of free learning sessions over the two days.
- As well as additional information on EVPs, Talos, 360 Resourcings next generation applicant tracking system (ATS), will be on display at stand G30.
- So, head on down to the CIPD HR Software and Recruitment Show 2018 this week to meet great exhibitors, mingle with likeminded HR professionals, and take advantage of the many free learning opportunities.
@360resourcing: If you’re attending #HRSS18 today, what are you hoping to do? https://t.co/3rzm0KyDd2@CIPD_Events #Recruiting #Hiring #HRTech #ATS
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.