Recruiting, socialcare, disability, jobs & much more…
Recruiting News Thursday, June 7
- Calculating Your Recruiting Cost Made Easy
- VODG is recruiting a Policy and Communications Manager
- 4 Ways to Improve Employee Retention – HumanTelligence
- However, avoiding this high recruiting cost driver is as easy (and difficult) as not making bad hires.
- High turnover drives up your recruiting costs through the sheer volume of hires that it forces you to make.
- The first metric is cost per-hire and, this data point is found by dividing total recruitment costs by the number of hires made over a period of time (quarterly, annual, etc.).
- [Download the FREE Cost Per Hire Calculator Here] This metric, however, can be a little muddled when a company hires for both high and low salaried jobs.
- Once you have this baseline data, you can attack some of the common recruiting cost inflators (extended vacancies, bad hires, high turnover) and watch as this metric starts to swing in your favor.
@HireOnSocial: Calculating Your #Recruiting Cost Made Easy https://t.co/dIgEoGHXKR https://t.co/4xsandQfLP
- VODG is the leading infrastructure body for voluntary sector disability organisations.
- As we enter a new phase in our development and continued growth a new position has been created for a Policy & Communications Manager.
- The right person will seize this exciting opportunity to help shape the future of VODG and work effectively to ensure our policy and communications functions are of the highest quality and impactful.
- Download the job description and person specification here.
- Applications will be acknowledged but feedback only offered to candidates who attend an interview.
@VODGmembership: VODG is recruiting a Policy and Communications Manager https://t.co/n5q963dWSA #SocialCare #Disability #Jobs https://t.co/7CmitF5HXc
- Now it is just not the HR departments job to take care of the employee needs in fact, the need of the hour is every leader and managers should come together and provide employees what they need to stay with the organization and perform.
- Imagine there were no class tests and no midterm exams- directly the final exam to check your performance.
- Development opportunities influence an employees decision to stay at their job.
- The budget cannot be an excuse as managers can coach and develop employees through regular, meaningful conversations and performance feedback.
- It is important to involve employees goal-setting and share continuous feedback to manage clear expectations and top priorities.
@VivekMasters: 4 Ways to Improve Employee Retentionhttps://t.co/GHNuu3iN4s#HR #leadership #tech #IoT #HRTech #BigData… https://t.co/Q2k8AjGWB3