Hrtech, ai, jointeamcampey, jobsatcampeys & much more…
Recruiting News Monday, June 4
- AI For Recruiting: A Definitive Guide For HR Professionals
- Job at Campey Turf Care Systems
- Fundraising Officer
- Manually screening resumes is still the most time-consuming part of recruiting, especially when 75% to 88% of the resumes received for a role are unqualified.
- Screening resumes and shortlisting candidates to interview is estimated to take 23 hours of a recruiters time for a single hire.
- Quality of hire used to be a bit of a recruiting KPI black box due to an inability to close the data loop (i.e., measuring what happens to the candidates after they get hired).
- As HR data has become easier to collect, access, and analyze over the years, quality of hire has become recruitings top KPI.
- The promise of AI for improving quality of hire lies in its ability to use data to standardize the matching between candidates experience, knowledge, and skills and the requirements of the job.
@Ideal: AI For Recruiting: A Definitive Guide For HR Professionals https://t.co/I7WzCOtmfT #HRtech #AI https://t.co/fEhLYFVhrF
- Were looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who recognise the importance of product knowledge, customer service and team work.
- But we also encourage anyone interested in joining an environment where innovation is part of the everyday; where knowledge is shared; and where everyone is committed to making us the best we can be for our customers and clients, to consider becoming part of Campey Turf Care Systems.
@CampeyTurfCare: We are recruiting for a Sales Office Admin & Workshop Mechanic – more info at https://t.co/TY6g4DkKz0 #JoinTeamCampey #JobsAtCampeys
- We are looking for a succesful, values-driven fundraiser who is passionate about transforming the lives of children and young people in Camden.
- If you are a persuasive writer, a skilled organiser, a committed learner and are able to build great relationships with adults and young people, we want to hear from you.
- In return, youll enjoy working with a friendly, supportive and dedicated team, in an award-winning young person’s charity, and be able to see first-hand the impact your work makes from our busy community hub in Swiss Cottage, where we have been based for 45 years.
- Working closely with our children, young people and families teams, you are responsible for securing our income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources, for helping to monitor and manage our existing grants and contracts, and to help us amplify the difference we make for our community.
- Finally you will be interested in working at the heart of a local community, where relationships matter and you are valued.
@Rashidfreed: Know a talented writer and fundraiser? Motivated by making a difference? We are recruiting! https://t.co/fsO7KneUEz https://t.co/7bXksmnmZ7
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.