Hrtech, ai, jointeamcampey, jobsatcampeys & much more…
Recruiting News Monday, June 4
- AI For Recruiting: A Definitive Guide For HR Professionals
- Job at Campey Turf Care Systems
- Fundraising Officer
- Manually screening resumes is still the most time-consuming part of recruiting, especially when 75% to 88% of the resumes received for a role are unqualified.
- Screening resumes and shortlisting candidates to interview is estimated to take 23 hours of a recruiters time for a single hire.
- Quality of hire used to be a bit of a recruiting KPI black box due to an inability to close the data loop (i.e., measuring what happens to the candidates after they get hired).
- As HR data has become easier to collect, access, and analyze over the years, quality of hire has become recruitings top KPI.
- The promise of AI for improving quality of hire lies in its ability to use data to standardize the matching between candidates experience, knowledge, and skills and the requirements of the job.
@Ideal: AI For Recruiting: A Definitive Guide For HR Professionals https://t.co/I7WzCOtmfT #HRtech #AI https://t.co/fEhLYFVhrF
- Were looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals who recognise the importance of product knowledge, customer service and team work.
- But we also encourage anyone interested in joining an environment where innovation is part of the everyday; where knowledge is shared; and where everyone is committed to making us the best we can be for our customers and clients, to consider becoming part of Campey Turf Care Systems.
@CampeyTurfCare: We are recruiting for a Sales Office Admin & Workshop Mechanic – more info at https://t.co/TY6g4DkKz0 #JoinTeamCampey #JobsAtCampeys
- We are looking for a succesful, values-driven fundraiser who is passionate about transforming the lives of children and young people in Camden.
- If you are a persuasive writer, a skilled organiser, a committed learner and are able to build great relationships with adults and young people, we want to hear from you.
- In return, youll enjoy working with a friendly, supportive and dedicated team, in an award-winning young person’s charity, and be able to see first-hand the impact your work makes from our busy community hub in Swiss Cottage, where we have been based for 45 years.
- Working closely with our children, young people and families teams, you are responsible for securing our income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources, for helping to monitor and manage our existing grants and contracts, and to help us amplify the difference we make for our community.
- Finally you will be interested in working at the heart of a local community, where relationships matter and you are valued.
@Rashidfreed: Know a talented writer and fundraiser? Motivated by making a difference? We are recruiting! https://t.co/fsO7KneUEz https://t.co/7bXksmnmZ7