Recruiting, bigdata, socialmedia, ssscjobs & much more…
Recruiting News Thursday, May 31
- How Temp Recruiting Businesses Can Flourish Irrespective of Market Conditions
- Social Media for Recruiting – Using Big Data in Social Media Recruiting
- Working as a provider to the temp recruitment market means Chris is talking to contract recruiting businesses daily, hearing about the challenges theyre facing and the market trends theyre observing.
- Chris shared a wealth of insights about the current state of the temp recruiting market and we went on to co-host a webinar on these topics (the recording of which is provided below).
- Chris spoke passionately about the many trends that are impacting the industry most encouraging of which was the seemingly booming state of the market in the aftermath of the Brexit vote.
- Chris is also a strong advocate of investing in technologies that make a business more resilient to any change in market conditions or squeeze of profit margins.
- Chriss webinar was focused on Process to Profit in A Digital World, by which he broadly means identifying non-profit making business processes that can be streamlined, digitised and automated.
@IFP_HR: How Temp #Recruiting Businesses Can Flourish Irrespective of the Market https://t.co/hnS45ZHgbA by @tonyrestell… https://t.co/bTqEAx34p6
- Social media recruiting is increasingly making use of big data to help companies find talent and identify the best job candidates for open positions.
- The combination of big data and social media for recruiting, put simply, works.
- There is no one specific formula for combining big data and social media recruiting to magically produce highly qualified job candidates, but there are some commonalities.
- Human expertise is the third necessary factor in addition to big data and social media platforms in successful social media recruiting.
- Combined with social media recruiting expertise, big data allows social recruiting specialists to make more accurate, evidence-based selections more quickly, and this can confer a very real competitive advantage for hiring companies, particularly as competition for top talent heats up.
@TheDisappointer: Interesting! Using #BigData in #SocialMedia #Recruiting by @cherylrm https://t.co/rFRBOhMFg6 on @Social_Hire… https://t.co/Hi2x9atbcl
- Thank you for your interest in this unique opportunity to lead and shape the regulation and development of the social service workforce in Scotland.
- Over half a million people use social services at any one time in Scotland, with 1 in every 13 people employed working in this sector, demonstrating the value, both economic and social that this dedicated and diverse workforce brings.
- Our new Chief Executive will spearhead innovation, championing our ongoing success, both in Scotland and the UK, working with our partners across the nations to deliver our vision of a trusted, skilled and confident social service workforce.
- Social services are also going through rapid change.
- As Chief Executive, and working with a dedicated Council, you will help to shape our future strategy and the regulatory landscape across Scotland and the UK, inspiring our outstanding, committed staff team and our external stakeholders.
@SSSCnews: We’re recruiting a new Chief Executive. Have you got what it takes? Find out here: https://t.co/8F6uJtaMBX #SSSCjobs https://t.co/umZGMXIvjM