Hiring, recruiting, talent, hr & much more…
Recruiting News Friday, June 1
- 4 Stupidly Simple Ways to Attract Great Software Engineers
- One Month Free Trial
- Current Opportunities
- Owen Murray, Lead Recruiter at Zalando, opened up his office to share his approach to hiring the best software engineers they can find.
- Owen explains that Dublin was an obvious choice to open an office because of the potential of amazing software engineering talent.
- There are always loads of factors that help you make the decision to open a new branch and Zalandos talent map pointed us in the direction of Dublin – – The team is quickly growing and Owen shares with us the four aspects of the hiring process that stand out…
- During the Zalando recruitment process, they constantly have to ask themselves how they can optimise their job ads for the best applicants.
- This allows potential software engineers or any candidates for the matter to experience the office in a casual setting and meet some current employees.
@SocialTalent: Trying to attract talent? Don’t ignore the elephant in the room! https://t.co/dMsGpmtEMX #hiring #recruiting #talent https://t.co/4T7EDvEuYE
@VivekMasters: Easy and quick integration with your HR platformsBook a Free Trial: https://t.co/gaO8TqFqpJ#HR #leadership #tech… https://t.co/ZCVdTVpD34
- The City performs reference checks for all jobs to verify information from your application, resume and interview.
- You must provideat least three references who you currently report to or who you have reported to in the past.
- Exceptions are made depending on the job or volunteer opportunity that you apply for.
@hsr: Join the @hsr team! We are now recruiting for bus Operators. Apply today: https://t.co/BbwQACMNmc #HamOnt https://t.co/ShrRxzOOTZ