Futureofwork, worktrends, socialrecruiting,
Recruiting News Sunday, May 27
- Total introvert? These could be the ideal jobs for you – RECRUITING TIMES
- 10 Great Podcasts About Recruiting and Hiring
- Revealed: Social Recruiting Success Principles [Jobvite Webinar Recording]
- These could be the ideal jobs for you – – There are many positive qualities of an introverted personality, such as a dedicated work ethic – – Would you class yourself as an introvert?
- However, there are many positive qualities of an introverted personality, such as a dedicated work ethic and a desire to see projects through to the end, which can make you perfect for a wide variety of roles.
- Studio work is still very popular and may suit the introvert more than a field-based role such as a wedding photographer.
- You will need to communicate with clients, but essentially work independently and is often a flexible role suited to those who want to work from home.
- A technical writer produces manuals and documents for products such as computer software or machinery.
@NEjobsNE1: Total introvert? These could be the ideal jobs for you – RECRUITING TIMES https://t.co/lD2Z1oJD01 https://t.co/wQKh5vrjA7
- CareerMetis podcast host Nissar Ahamed plays the role of wise counsellor well, whether hes chatting with various professionals about a day in the life in their fields, dishing out leadership advice with help from the experts, or talking with top-tier thought leaders in the recruiting and human resources spaces.
- Definitely the winner in the category of Best Podcast Title, Small Business War Stories comes from the recruitment software providers at Proven.
- While the podcast mainly focuses on the ups and downs of running a small business, the topics of recruiting, hiring, and talent management pop up quite a bit.
- In this weekly podcast, host Matt Alder sits down with influencers and practitioners to talk about what the future has in store for recruiting and human resources.
- The HRExaminer Radio heading covers an umbrella of different podcasts, all worth a listen, including: Big Ideas Radio, which features the stories of academics, authors, strategists, and other trailblazers; HRTech Weekly, which covers new developments in recruiting and human resources technology; and Executive Conversations, where executives talk about what makes…
@akwyz: 10 Great Podcasts About Recruiting and Hiring https://t.co/3fOiELVblg – #futureofwork #worktrends
- If so, you’re probably wondering how you can: – – – – On a recent Jobvite webinar I had the chanceto address these social recruiting conundrums and more, drawing on the insights we gain in our social media agency from working on hundreds of clients’ social media accounts each month….
- The full recording is shared below, including a lively Q&A session in which all the audience’s most pressing social media / recruiting challenges and frustrations were addressed.
- If you’ve any follow-on questions I can help with, feel free to comment below or tweet me on @tonyrestell – – Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesnt work).
- Why not engage a Social Media Agency that not only gets results, but that does so for a third of the cost of employing an in-house Social Media Manager?
@HireOnSocial: Revealed: #SocialRecruiting Success Principles [Jobvite Webinar Recording] https://t.co/L0cag0nio7 https://t.co/H2QRRnOWfb
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.