Futureofwork, worktrends, socialrecruiting,
Recruiting News Sunday, May 27
- Total introvert? These could be the ideal jobs for you – RECRUITING TIMES
- 10 Great Podcasts About Recruiting and Hiring
- Revealed: Social Recruiting Success Principles [Jobvite Webinar Recording]
- These could be the ideal jobs for you – – There are many positive qualities of an introverted personality, such as a dedicated work ethic – – Would you class yourself as an introvert?
- However, there are many positive qualities of an introverted personality, such as a dedicated work ethic and a desire to see projects through to the end, which can make you perfect for a wide variety of roles.
- Studio work is still very popular and may suit the introvert more than a field-based role such as a wedding photographer.
- You will need to communicate with clients, but essentially work independently and is often a flexible role suited to those who want to work from home.
- A technical writer produces manuals and documents for products such as computer software or machinery.
@NEjobsNE1: Total introvert? These could be the ideal jobs for you – RECRUITING TIMES https://t.co/lD2Z1oJD01 https://t.co/wQKh5vrjA7
- CareerMetis podcast host Nissar Ahamed plays the role of wise counsellor well, whether hes chatting with various professionals about a day in the life in their fields, dishing out leadership advice with help from the experts, or talking with top-tier thought leaders in the recruiting and human resources spaces.
- Definitely the winner in the category of Best Podcast Title, Small Business War Stories comes from the recruitment software providers at Proven.
- While the podcast mainly focuses on the ups and downs of running a small business, the topics of recruiting, hiring, and talent management pop up quite a bit.
- In this weekly podcast, host Matt Alder sits down with influencers and practitioners to talk about what the future has in store for recruiting and human resources.
- The HRExaminer Radio heading covers an umbrella of different podcasts, all worth a listen, including: Big Ideas Radio, which features the stories of academics, authors, strategists, and other trailblazers; HRTech Weekly, which covers new developments in recruiting and human resources technology; and Executive Conversations, where executives talk about what makes…
@akwyz: 10 Great Podcasts About Recruiting and Hiring https://t.co/3fOiELVblg – #futureofwork #worktrends
- If so, you’re probably wondering how you can: – – – – On a recent Jobvite webinar I had the chanceto address these social recruiting conundrums and more, drawing on the insights we gain in our social media agency from working on hundreds of clients’ social media accounts each month….
- The full recording is shared below, including a lively Q&A session in which all the audience’s most pressing social media / recruiting challenges and frustrations were addressed.
- If you’ve any follow-on questions I can help with, feel free to comment below or tweet me on @tonyrestell – – Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesnt work).
- Why not engage a Social Media Agency that not only gets results, but that does so for a third of the cost of employing an in-house Social Media Manager?
@HireOnSocial: Revealed: #SocialRecruiting Success Principles [Jobvite Webinar Recording] https://t.co/L0cag0nio7 https://t.co/H2QRRnOWfb