Hr, leadership, tech, iot & much more…
Recruiting News Friday, May 25
- The Value and Vindication of Candidate Data: Recruiting in the Age of the GDPR
- How To Attract Top Talent With A Well-Written Job Description – HumanTelligence
- The Future Of Technology And Recruiting
- Todays employers should pay especially close attention to the methods by which they process, store, and use candidate data.
- By not being trustworthy and transparent about their candidate data practices, employers risk not only turning off job seekers, but also losing customers in the long run.
- The primary idea behind candidate data rights is to empower job seekers to choose who has access to their personal information, to gain visibility into where that data is stored and how it is processed, and to provide informed consent to be collected into a given database.
- You can also send communications to your candidate database that prompt applicants to return to the career portal to provide consent, review their current information, and request deletion or edits of their personal data.
- If candidate data were to become compromised, or if applicants were to suspect their personal informationwasbeing abused or disregarded, an employer could quickly run into massive public scrutiny and financial risk.
@Tips4Recruiters: The Value and Vindication of Candidate Data: Recruiting in the Age of the GDPR https://t.co/Juu4nCg4SI https://t.co/vD8K4ICuGN
- A few tactics can help you write a good job description that can attract the right candidates you are looking for.
- The basic elements of writing a job description are the key areas of responsibility, for whom the employee will work and with whom etc.
- It the job description is not clear then be ready to be overloaded with tons of irrelevant resumes that is going to consume a lot of time and money.
- With a clear and concise Job description, you will be in a position to filter those unwanted resumes that dont meet the required qualification.
- Hope these tips help you write a good job description that can attract the right employee for your organisation.
@VivekMasters: How To Attract Top Talent With A Well-Written Job Descriptionhttps://t.co/0lTl5N0bpB#HR #leadership #tech #IoT… https://t.co/aA4BdTDkXV
- Glassdoor gives candidates a quick glimpse into what it is like to work at your company, online profiles allow them to apply to many jobs in an instant, and some companies are even starting to use Snapchat to let candidates answer an interview question.
- Smart phones and social media applications are how most people communicate, get their information, and interact with the world – – The others were on the other side.
- In the near future a forward thinking company will take things like: A.I. software, online selection testing, video interview data, Glassdoor reviews, realistic Job preview videos, and some sort of social media platform to complete the entire recruiting, selection, onboarding, and initial training processes.
- The data tells us that online assessments, and digital interview facial recognition software is better at selecting good candidates than human interviewers.
- Online onboarding, training, and simulations will prepare the new hire for their first day, and help build confidence in them.
@HRtechMag: The Future of Technology and #Recruiting https://t.co/YYrrP0rjVh #EmployeeEngagement #HR https://t.co/hdvIQQLdPF