Recruiting News Sunday, March 25 Social media, Candidate experience, Data-driven recruiting benefit & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 6 Social Recruiting Facts You’re (Probably) Still Ignoring
- social media, candidate experience, Social Media Agency, employer branding,
- Don’t Get Stuck in a Rut: What You Need to Know About Data-Driven Recruiting
- Many recruiting teams get stuck in a rut of doing things the way they’ve always been done. Check these benefits of data-driven recruitment to get ahead:
- Data-Driven Recruiting Benefit, Social Media Agency, , ,
- Game Audio Specialists
- We represent the top freelancers in game audio. Our experts are directors, sound designers, music composers, voice over coordinators, and audio programmers experienced in content, implementation, UE4, Unity, Wwise, FMOD, and much more. Need a contractor? We got you covered.
- linear audio talent., extensive network, Team Audio, contract development, audio development
- However, most candidates arent using this social network to specifically apply for a job at your company.
- Interacting With Job Seekers On Social Media Improves the Candidate Experience – – One mistake many brands make is forgetting to be social on social media.
- Dont forget that social media is all about relationship building and engagement, which is the backbone of recruiting and candidate experience.
- Social Media Delivers The Most Benefits To Employer Branding – – We recently released our inaugural State Of Employer Branding report, which is comprised of responses from nearly 300 HR and recruiting leaders.
- Many companies are aware of the benefits that social media can provide in their recruiting efforts, especially when it comes to branding.
- Culling data to inform your recruitment strategy has many benefits like improving diversity initiatives, tapping into quality talent pools you didnt even know existed, hiring top talent before your competitors do and of course driving revenue and profits through the ceiling!
- Predictive analytics can help recruiting teamszero in on top talent faster and give the insight needed to engage quality candidates and remove unqualified or unfit talent out of the system.
- With competition being so fierce for quality talent, intelligent recruiting systems are a must to meet business objectives while saving on recruiting costs.
- This will help you with the previous tactic of candidate scoring but will also help you tie this data to the performance of the employee once theyre hired.
- For example, social channels may be driving in 500 applications a day, but if the conversion from candidate to employee is low, then spend can be decreased or reallocated to a higher performing channel.
- Team Audio represents an extensive network of the absolute best of interactive and linear audio talent.
- Think of us as connecting the dots between all aspects of audio development.
- Every aspect of what we do has been meticulously refined over decades of in-house and contract development.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.