Recruiting News Saturday, March 17 Google analytics, Career site, Social media & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 3 Ways Google Analytics Can Improve Your Recruiting Process
- Google Analytics doesn’t just benefit marketers, it can be an extremely useful and powerful resource for recruiting teams, too.
- Google Analytics, career site, Social Media Agency, ways Google Analytics, talent acquisition
- 6 Social Recruiting Facts You’re (Probably) Still Ignoring
- social media, candidate experience, Social Media Agency, employer branding,
- Physiologist – Civil Service Jobs – GOV.UK
- Search and apply for opportunities within the Civil Service.
- Social Sciences Group, human performance, Dstl Porton, Dstl Thank Yous, civil service pension
- You can see whether visitors came to your site via organic search (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.), direct to your site (entering in your URL, bookmarks, etc.), social media, or referral sources.
- This information can help your team drive more traffic to your career site and get more applicants into the hiring process.
- If your career pages are bland and dont have much information, then chances are high that your time on page will be low and the bounce rate (the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page) will be high.
- Knowing how each page of your career site is performing is incredibly important, and Google Analytics provides this information.
- Another cool thing you can find out is which career site pages are bringing in the most traffic (landing pages).
- However, most candidates arent using this social network to specifically apply for a job at your company.
- Interacting With Job Seekers On Social Media Improves the Candidate Experience – – One mistake many brands make is forgetting to be social on social media.
- Dont forget that social media is all about relationship building and engagement, which is the backbone of recruiting and candidate experience.
- Social Media Delivers The Most Benefits To Employer Branding – – We recently released our inaugural State Of Employer Branding report, which is comprised of responses from nearly 300 HR and recruiting leaders.
- Many companies are aware of the benefits that social media can provide in their recruiting efforts, especially when it comes to branding.
- The Human and Social Sciences Group (HSSG) at Dstl deliver, and facilitates the delivery of, future-focused human and social science research and consultancy to MOD and other government departments.
- In this role you will: – – Support the delivery of research, working closely with other technical staff from a variety of disciplines and Project Managers.
- Potentially in this role, as well as undertaking research internally and with appropriate training there may be a requirement to undertake the role of Technical Partner (TP) for MODs outsourced research activities.
- This involves the co-ordination and direction of UK industry, academic and international partners in the delivery of MODs Future Workforce and Human Performance, Land Systems and Protecting our People Programmes (among others).
- This will be undertaken via the Defence Human Capability Science and Technology Centre (DHCSTC) and other contracting mechanisms.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.