Recruiting News Friday, March 16 Join britain, Ict service delivery, Linkedin recruiter users & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Jobs – Ramblers
- The Ramblers – Britain’s walking charity working to protect and expand the places people love to walk and promote walking for health and pleasure. Walking information, advice and campaigns, walking news and events, group led walks and an online library of walking routes.
- Join Britain, ICT Service Delivery, Service Delivery Manager, exciting time, Ramblers Cymru team
- Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace: Replacing Jobs — Myth or Fact?
- Best content around Interviews Hiring selected by the Recruiting Brief community.
- LinkedIn Recruiter users, Spark Hire, Connectifier Social Links, just-in-time recruiting practices, recent tax cuts
- Job Seeker Consultant in Providence, RI
- Apply for a job with ResCare Workforce Services as a/an Job Seeker Consultant in Providence, RI (25167392). Search for jobs on CareerArc.
- Job Seeker Consultant, Demonstrated customer service, one-of-a-kind human services, company offering services, highest level
- The work we do is varied and different jobs require different skills.
- Our staff are employed in various capacities dealing with volunteers, campaigns, communications, advocacy, projects, media, governance, marketing, membership, finance, information systems, human resources and programmes and promotion.
- Please click on the job title for more information.
- If you’re interested in a career with us, but don’t see the right vacancy, please subscribe to jobs RSS feeds.
- Find out more about the benefits we offer to our staff.
- The Recruiting Metrics that Matter: 5 Numbers You Must Track.
- If this is the only metric youre tracking to measure the success of recruiting, youre doing it wrong.
- In fact, time-to-fill is one of the most vague recruiting KPIs you can measure, since it doesn’t do much to show you where bottlenecks are – or what you can be doing to improve your processes.
- Why time-to-fill isnt the most useful metric.
- Sign up for our live webinar on Thursday, March 22, 2018, Time: 11:00 AM PST to learn first-hand from a seasoned recruiter with 20+ years of experience the top 5 recruiting metrics you MUST be tracking.
- ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Job Seeker Consultant.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence!
- Benefits – – In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered: – – Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
- ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs…
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.