Recruiting News Monday, March 12 Stellar employee perks, Flexible work, Term contract & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 4 Workplace Must-Haves for Recruiting Top Talent
- Today’s top candidates have a keen eye, and will be be looking for these four things.
- stellar employee perks, flexible work, talent acquisition efforts, compensation package, current work environment
- Jobs at CQC
- term contract, social care, Academy Learning Facilitator, social care services, term contract opportunity
- Director, North
- IPPR (Institute for Public Policy Research) is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. IPPR North is the dedicated think tank for the …
- IPPR North, Public Policy Research, IPPR North team, national think tank, truly national presence
- Here are four additional factors that high-quality talent are seeking in employers, and the things your company may consider offering in order to attract them.
- More and more employers, like HubSpot and Buffer, are touting transparency as a pillar of their company cultures in order to attract top talent.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is one of the top factors when evaluating a potential employer, 82 percent of people say.
- Decor, comfort and ambiance allow you to showcase your company culture, but how physical workspaces are set up is also essential to attracting candidates who value flexibility and innovation.
- Once you’ve incorporated these factors into your perks and compensation package, make sure you’re promoting and communicating about them in your job descriptions, online career site and other outbound communications to attract top talent to your company.
- Responsible to the Academy Commissioning and Quality Manager, you will develop and deliver a range of internal training delivery and facilitation services to key stakeholders and teams across the organisation.
- Working with colleagues across the business, including Subject Matter Experts and Learning Consultants, you will work on the design process for in-house learning and development materials along with the delivery a variety of internal workshops, courses and programmes.
- Driving an exceptional customer service experience, you will support on a process of learning and engagement to enable a culture of autonomous learning and delivery in accord with the 70/20/10 model.
- A qualified Learning and Development professional or with appropriate expertise, youre used to successfully facilitating groups at all levels of the organisation using a broad range of approaches, with experience of programme design, delivery and evaluation.
- If you feel that you have the relevant skills and work based experience to undertake this fixed term contract then we would welcome your application.
- IPPR North is the dedicated think tank for the north of England, with bases in Manchester and Newcastle.
- It is proud to be a part of IPPR – Britains only national think tank with a truly national presence.
- Over the past decade, IPPR North has built a strong track-record for rigorous, independent research and influence on key issues concerning the Northern economy and society.
- The IPPR North team is looking for a new Director who will build on its success, bring new insights and ideas to deepen and develop the Northern Powerhouse narrative and offer fresh perspectives on how to enhance and extend devolution within England.
- In order to complete your application please also complete IPPRs equal opportunities monitoring form.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.