Recruiting News Sunday, March 11 Monarch aircraft engineering, Highly trained professionals, Senior lecturer & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Careers | Latest jobs & vacancies at
- Learn more about career opportunities at Monarch Aircraft Engineering.
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering, highly trained professionals, greatest asset, superior levels, Latest jobs
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Psychology at Cardiff Metropolitan University
- View details for this Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise Psychology job vacancy at Cardiff Metropolitan University in Wales. Apply now…
- Senior Lecturer, (Senior Lecturer), (Senior Lecturer), suitably experienced candidate,
- Role Summary: – – This is a key post that will contribute to the ambitions of the Universitys new Strategic Plan 2017/18 2022/23.
- The opportunity exists for a suitably experienced candidate to contribute to the delivery of sport and exercise psychology and associated subjects on the Schools undergraduate and postgraduate taught provision.
- You will also be expected to undertake research/scholarly activities and the supervision of student research and placements as appropriate.
- You will be required to fulfil administrative and leadership roles associated with teaching, research and innovation as directed by the Deputy Dean (Sport).
- For further information about this role and to apply please visit: www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/jobs
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.