Recruiting News Saturday, March 10 Sales co-ordinator, Trainee sales co-ordinator, Tbm rail & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Sales Co-ordinator | Webrecruit UK
- Sales Co-ordinator Job Ref: ACBWO0504/JAM-AF Plymouth, Devon (with occasional travel to shows and events) £14,000 – £16,000 Plus Commission (potential
- Sales Co-ordinator, Trainee Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Junior Sales Co-ordinator, full-blown sales role
- TBM Rail Group – Join the TBM Rail Team
- TBM Rail provides passenger comfort services to the UK’s train operators. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable rail professional to develop our business further.
- TBM Rail, new Rail Sector, senior rail officials, refurbish grab poles, Business Development Manager
- construction equipment worldwide, skilled MIG Welders, best possible experience, ,
- Sales Co-ordinator – – Job Ref:ACBWO0504/JAM-AF – – Plymouth, Devon (with occasional travel to shows and events) – – 14,000 16,000 Plus Commission (potential earnings of c21,000 in year 1), Paid Overtime, Pension, Casual Dress Code, Staff Discounts, Free Parking Are you a confident communicator with a passion for outdoor…
- As a Sales Co-ordinator, youll help to promote our clients range of sports clothing products.
- In this varied role, youll support the Sales Team by processing sales and completing back office tasks.
- Whilst no experience is required, to be considered, youll need: A good understanding of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, with the ability to learn new software packages – – At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above – – A full driving…
- To apply for the role of Sales Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
- TBM Rail is currently looking for a new Rail Sector Business Development Manager.
- See below for more details of this exciting opportunity – for further information, or to apply for this role, email us on[emailprotected] – – TBM Rail provides passenger comfort services to the UKs train operators.
- Were looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable rail professional to develop our business further and expand the range of products and services we offer to Britains railway companies.
- TBM Rails depot is based in Crewe, Cheshire, but your role will take you all over the country.
- You will have great contacts within the railway world and your ability to communicate verbally and in writing with senior rail officials is essential.
- As a world leader in construction machinery, JCB is a fast-moving and forward-looking company that is just as adept in building careers as it is high-quality construction equipment.
- Impellam Group has worked in partnership with JCB since 2012, with Guidant Group becoming the companys sole supplier of temporary workers in 2017.
- We recruit manufacturing and production operatives for JCBs Rocester, Cheadle, Uttoxeter, Rugeley, Foston and Wrexham sites and many of our workers go on to become permanent employees.
- If youre calm, quick and accurate and you want to build a future with a household name in construction, apply today.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.