Recruiting News Friday, March 9 Job, , Falkirk community trust & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Job Information: Manager, Public Relations Job
- Manages all public relations projects for Square Enix Japans growing library of free to play and paid mobile titles. Responsibilities include all facets of managing product PR efforts, including strategic planning and implementation, and close communications with media.
- ES9158 – Teacher of Mathematics – FLK03627 – Falkirk Council & Falkirk Community Trust
- View details and apply for this education job in Larbert with Falkirk Council & Falkirk Community Trust on myjobscotland
- Falkirk Community Trust, Falkirk Council, , ,
- Job postings | Insurance Broker | London, Ontario | Liberty Staffing
- Job postings: Insurance Broker at Liberty Staffing, London, Ontario
- Liberty Staffing Services, , , ,
- Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS and TAITO branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies.
- The Square Enix group of companies operates a global network of leading development studios and boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property, including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 110 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST, which has sold over 66 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER, which has sold over 45…
- More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/ – – – – Manages all public relations projects for Square Enix Japan’s growing library of free to play and paid mobile titles.
- Passion for mobile gaming and knowledge of current mobile market trends Manage own portfolio of products, including the development and execution of strategic PR campaigns Participate in meetings as needed, including preparation of materials, reporting to/ interfacing with president and other executive personnel.
- Maintain and continue to build media and influencer relationships Create Lets Play livestreams with the marketing and community teams 4-6 years of public relations experience in the entertainment software industry with a focus on mobile titles.
- Falkirk Council is seeking to recruit class teachers who are highly skilled practitioners, committed to delivering the very best learning and teaching experiences for our children and young people.
- The key policy document for Falkirk schools is Learning to Achieve.
- This was co-created by headteachers, teachers, early years practitioners, support staff, parents/carers, pupils and other partners.
- It sets out clearly our expectations for our class teachers, namely that they are practitioners who demonstrate commitment to meeting the needs of all learners by: – – – – reflecting critically on their practice – – being proactive in seeking professional learning opportunities that further enhance their skills and…
- If you are the successful candidate for this post, you will be working with children and/or vulnerable adults and therefore you must have PVG membership.
- Liberty Staffing on behalf of a client is looking for a full time RIBO certified Sales Representative who has experience in working with Auto and Home insurance.
- Job Responsibilities: – – – Complete quotes and renewals for clients – Liaison between clients and insurance company to find the best deal for the client – Build and maintain the business relationship with the clients – Research insurance policies and products as needed – Negotiate policy terms for clientsKeep…
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- To request an accommodation, please contact Liberty Staffing Services.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.