Recruiting News Thursday, March 8 Excellent customer service, Customer service advisor, Mental health & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Customer Service Advisor (34639036) – reed.co.uk
- View details & apply online for this Customer Service Advisor vacancy on reed.co.uk, the UK’s #1 job site.
- excellent customer service, Customer Service Advisor, fast growing company, Skill Minimum Experience, Charterhouse Recruitment
- 6 Best Practices for Drafting an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Best content around Recruitment Software Recruiting Software selected by the Human Resources Today community.
- mental health, toxic work environments, mental health facility., potential college students, student debt burden
- Case Study: Should an Algorithm Tell You Who to Promote?
- A VP decides whether to go with her gut.
- Aliyah, Molly, Ed, Aliyah Jones, Christine
- THE COMPANY… – – Join a team of experts to offer excellent import and distribution solutions throughout the UK and Ireland.
- YOUR NEW JOB… – – An exciting opportunity has arisen for a career driven individual to receive quality training and a development structure in a fast growing company.
- KEY SKILLS – – – Dealing with customers and clients via the telephone and e-mail – – – Providing excellent customer service – – – Assist with marketing campaigns – – – Order processing – – – Offer support to the sales team and managers – – – Processing credit…
- Salary: 16-20,000 dependent on experience + 5% yearly bonus cap + pension scheme (after 6 months) – – Working Hours: 35 hours per week with 1 hour lunch break (08:00-16:00 OR 08:30-16:30 OR 09:00 – 17:30) – – Holiday Entitlement: 31 days (20days + 8 days Bank Holiday + 3…
- Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications.
- Odds are, if youre a woman, youve heard this oft-repeated aphorism about how to get ahead in the workplace.
- Perhaps, as you started out your career, you even believed it.
- Yet the rise of #MeToo movement this fall has made clear what women have long suspected (or, in many cases, known): workplace success is tied not only to what we do, but to who we are.
- And, by extension, our career advancement is in large part determined by who we know.
- In this fictional case, a vice president of marketing and sales for the cleaning division of a global consumer products company is struggling to make a promotion decision.
- After working with HR to narrow down the list of candidates, she had two finalists, both internal: Molly Ashworth, a brand manager on her team in the cleaning division, and Ed Yu, a rising star from BBIs beauty division.
- Two years earlier, Molly had spearheaded a new subscription service for BBI cleaning products, which had, despite a slow start, shown strong growth in the past two quarters.
- Setting Mollys interview up for the same day as Eds seemed like a great idea when shed suggested it to Christine and, given the noon time-slot, it had been only natural to meet at their usual lunch spot near the office.
- The day after Annes farewell party, Aliyah met with Christine and Brad Bibson, a data scientist on the people analytics team.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.