Recruiting News Wednesday, March 7 Workforce development officer, Middlesex fa, Young people & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Vacancy: Workforce Development Officer
- Middlesex FA is looking for a Workforce Development Officer to join our team on a fixed term contract. Find out more about the role and how to apply by following the link below.
- Workforce Development Officer, Middlesex FA, Middlesex FA Offices, Middlesex FA Chief,
- Charlton Athletic Community Trust | Job Opportunities
- young people, Charlton Athletic Community, Athletic Community Trust, Woolwich Common Youth, DofE Youth Support
- Career Portal
- Career Portal,
- Role:Workforce Development Officer – – Contract type:Fixed Term (July 2019) – – Hours per week: Full-Time – – Salary scale:28,000 per annum – – Base: Middlesex FA Offices with regular travel across the County – – Middlesex FA is excited to offer an exciting opportunity to join our team as…
- The role will report directly into the Head of Participation and Development and will focus on the development and implementation of a plan for growth and quality delivery for workforce recruitment and deployment across Middlesex.
- This fantastic new role offers the right candidate the opportunity to form part of a growing team ahead of the Association’s move to a new state-of-the-art facility in Northolt, Ealing.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent communication and presentation skills, will be able to work well as part of a team or individually and will display skills such as problem solving, leadership and conflict management.
- If you wish to apply, please ensure that your completed application form is submitted to Middlesex FA Chief Executive, Leigh O’Connor, by12.00pm Friday 16th March 2018in an envelope addressed for my personal attention and marked Private and Confidential or by email note that you will be informed byMonday 19thMarchif you…
- The Duke of Edinburghs Award (DofE) is a UK charity that makes a difference to young peoples lives and prepares them for life and work.
- Over 275,000 young people per year from every possible background take part in the DofE programme to broaden their horizons, develop their leadership skills, learn to work with others, volunteer in their local communities, increase their employability, and prove to themselves they can succeed at a serious challenge.
- Charlton Athletic Community Trust is looking to recruit a DofE Youth Support Worker to work on this exciting programme to deliver sessions, a range of training and support participants to complete their award at bronze, silver and gold level.
- Within CACT, the DofE programme has so far worked with 100s of young people successfully supporting them in working towards completing their award.
- The project has continued to grow and reach out to young people through open access youth provision, with an increasing number of participants enrolling with us.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.