Recruiting News Monday, March 5 Social media, Candidates, Social engineering & more…
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Lacking in the Quality Candidate Department?
- Truly successful recruiters have one thing in common, and it gives them a winning competitive edge in recruiting. Read this:
- social media, candidates, potential candidates, Social Media Agency, interested candidates
- Social Engineering: The Human Element of Sourcing & Recruiting Candidates
- Why is the “Boolean Black Belt” writing and presenting about social engineering? Well, it’s actually quite simple. It all started over 20 years ago when I began working for a small, privately held IT staffing firm in Northern VA. In pursuit of becoming the top performing recruiter, I not only…
- social engineering, Boolean Black Belt, Social Engineering Framework, social engineering strategies, social engineering content
- Don’t miss Zoho Recruit’s latest updates « Zoho Blog
- Collaborating with your team to spot talent just got easier with Zoho Recruit’s newest updates to our ATS.Automated Messages: Keeping candida…
- Zoho Recruit, recruiting process, Workflows–a powerful function, automated SMS messages,
- Thats why, with the ever-growing presence of media in our lives, many recruiters are changing the way they seek out candidates.
- While mixing up your job posting can absolutely send a message about the type of people you are looking for, why not show potential candidates what makes your company such a great place to work in-person?
- In contrast to social media, a Meetup group presents the opportunity to interact with potential candidates face-to-face.
- Use LinkedIn, Facebook or other social media outlets to target the companys ideal candidates.
- In fact,84% of candidateswould consider leaving their current company if another company withexcellent employer brandingoffered them a job.
- Social engineering is, according to Chris Hadnagy, creator of the Social Engineering Framework, The art, or better yet, science, or skillfully maneuvering human beings to take action in some aspect of their lives.
- I saw Chris speak at the2011 SourceCon in NY, although he didnt really dive deep into the concepts of the book he had published at the end of 2010 Social Engineering, The Art of Human Hacking, and it wasnt until Jeremy Roberts wrote about Chriss book in early 2015 that…
- As I was reading the first half of the book, I had manyepiphanousmoments when I realized that many of the things I had been doing in my candidate messaging and when on the phone with potential candidates beginning nearly 20 years prior and continuing over the years training my teams…
- It provides a high-level overview of many social engineering strategies and tactics that I have personally used in a white hat manner when seeking to influence potential candidates to respond to outreach efforts, be open to speaking candidly with me, provide high quality referrals, and convert to being a qualified,…
- As you will see in the deck, social engineering is essentially the human element of sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Collaborating with your teamto spot talent just goteasier with Zoho Recruits newest updates to our ATS.
- Keeping candidates informed about each stage of the recruiting process is already part of a recruiters job.
- The recruiting process has many stakeholders and even more moving partsfrom matching candidates to the right openingsto collating feedback from interviewers.
- With Zoho Recruits Notifications, youll never miss an update.
- Just like any other tagging functionality, Zoho Recruits @mentionssends a push-notification so your team can stay on top of their game.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.