Recruiting News Monday, February 12
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Consulting – Business Analysis Factory Graduate Programme – 2019
- Consulting – Business Analysis Factory Graduate Programme – 2019 in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Deloitte Business Analysis, Deloitte Consulting, Business Analysis Factory, deep industry experience,
- Recruiters! This is why you SHOULD be using Social Media for Recruiting
- Social media for recruiting is no longer just a novelty. Social recruiting has become much more than just another buzzword in a long line of hot trends that have gone before. Social recruiting is now an essential part of any effective recruiting strategy.
- social media, Social Media Agency, , ,
- The One Idiotic Decision That’s Killing Your Recruiting Team on Social Media
- I had a great time presenting at the Recruitment Agency Expo this last week – and thanks to everyone who’s been in touch since to thank me for the insights, a lovely start to the week 🙂
- social media, Social Media Agency, Recruitment Agency Expo, rookie recruiter, results
- Publishing Assistant | The Bookseller Careers & Jobs
- Goldsmiths Press, Goldsmiths Press activities, Goldsmiths Press webpage, ,
- Teams, HR, and Organization Design
- Best content around Recruiting CRM Recruitment CRM selected by the Human Resources Today community.
- comms consultancy business, director level job, Effectiveness HR Leadership, job board, Career Pathing Program
- Finance and Operations Manager job with Badger Trust | 415660
- Finance and Operations Manager in Full Time, Animal, Management with Badger Trust. Apply Today.
- Badger Trust, Manager Badger Trust, Badger Trust Dominic, office management duties, Operations Manager
- 10 Candidate Experience Tips That Will Increase Offer Acceptance Ratios
- Best content around Recruiting Trends Talent Acquisition selected by the Recruiting Brief community.
- digital experiment platform, sufficient financial resources, increasingly digital economy, contingent recruiting fees, Team hard work
- Available jobs at Bletchley Park
- Bletchley Park, Bletchley Park Trust, Visitor Services Assistant, Weekend Visitor Services,
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 22:19:57 +0000 2018
- Working at Deloitte Consulting means that you are a smart, accountable, innovative professional with deep industry experience and insights, adding advantage at every level, in everything that you do.
- We go to market as a 3D matrix consisting of industries, capabilities and solutions, providing sustainable advantage for our clients, who are looking for answers, executed.
- Through strategic insight, deep industry experience and innovation that is practical and implementable, we drive pragmatic solutions to future-proof your business, bridging the gap between big ideas and execution, helping you achieve operational excellence, manage risk and achieve sustainable success.
- Deloitte Business Analysis Factory works with Blue Chip companies across various industries, with projects launched throughout Africa and the UK.
- Deloitte Business Analysis Factory has designed the development journey of an Analyst-level consultant based on the needs within the industry.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 02:42:02 +0000 2018
- Over 90% of recruiters use social media for recruiting – mainly for networking and talent acquisition, and almost 60% of employees state that their employer’s social media presence was a factor in them choosing to work for that company.
- Everybody knows that video gets the highest engagement rates and the latest trend to emerge with social media for recruiting is live video streaming.
- One of the most successful ways to use social media for recruiting is to get employees to share the culture of the organisation on social.
- Employees are certainly best placed to share the company culture in an authentic way on social media.
- There are many other reasons to usesocial media for recruiting.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 11:21:12 +0000 2018
- I had a great time presenting at the Recruitment Agency Expo this last week – and thanks to everyone who’s been in touch since to thank me for the insights, a lovely start to the week 🙂 – – In particular, there was an analogy that really brought it home…
- Now apply that logic to social media – and getting tangible business results for your recruitment teamfrom social media.
- From a show of hands in the theatre, it was clear that most recruitment businesses had been disappointed by the results they’d achieved fromtrying to do their social media in-house.
- But then most recruitment businesses will appoint an admin person to do their social media, or ask their recruiters to do things on social media when they can spare the time.
- Hopefully you’ve already realised this and are actively pondering how to change things up… – – This was just one of a number of topics we covered during the session at the Recruitment Agency Expo – having also gone in more depth into the strategies needed to generate positive results…
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 13:46:03 +0000 2018
- This role offers an opportunity to be part of the team behind an exciting university press which is still in its development phase.
- As a key member of a small team you will be required to be involved inall aspects of Goldsmiths Press activities, supporting the press Director and Editorial and Production Manager.
- You will also actas an ambassador for Goldsmiths Press, promoting our publications, ethics and ethos.
- We expect this role to develop and there is the chance for it to become more specialised over time.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 14:00:32 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-07T00:00:00+00:00
- There is so much noise today.
- Too much maybe.
- And this includes the world of internal communications.
- And one of those belongs to Rachel Miller.
- Last week, Rachel celebrated five years of All Things IC , which is both her internal comms consultancy business, but also amazing IC resource and job postings.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 12:16:38 +0000 2018
- The Badger Trust is looking to recruit a Finance and Operations Manager to join its staff team at its offices in East Grinstead in Sussex.
- This new management post will ensure the smooth running of our small dynamic office.
- This new role will provide a range of finance and office management duties including: – – This is largely an autonomous role and you need to feel comfortable being independent and making decisions.
- The right candidate will have experience of financial management, good interpersonal and office management skills.
- The position is a full time post with a salary circa 28,000 depending on skills and experience – – Please submit a covering letter and CV for the attention of the CEO of the Badger Trust Dominic Dyer and e mail to email@example.com – – The closing date for applications…
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 14:01:06 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-05T00:00:00+00:00
- As you transition from Q1 to Q2 planning, what should you think about in terms of recruiting the best tech talent for projects, long-term work, etc.?
- General Tech Hiring Trends.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 04 09:00:35 +0000 2018
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.