Recruiting News Saturday, February 10
Recruiting News TLDR / Table of Contents
- New System to Combat Fraud, Wasted Resources in Recruiting
- The size of the global online employment market is ballooning, and the time for a structured credentials system to ensure full reliability and transparency and to cut down on wasted time and money is now.
- blockchain technology, INK Tokens, corporate job openings, online employment market, entire job market
- What You Need to Know About Interviewing in 2018
- The job market is changing and the interview process is changing right along with it. More than ever, companies are on the hunt for employees with stellar soft skills, but they’re struggling to find them. In fact, more than 60% of recruiters indicated that soft skills don’t always come across…
- soft skills, behavioral interview questions, stellar soft skills, new professional landscape, soft skill assessments
- Miami convinced newest assistant will help them dominate on recruiting trail
- Miami is on its way to one of the best recruiting classes in the nation. David Wilson and the DieHards.com team are in the eye of the storm to help you tra
- 4-star defensive tackle, strongside defensive end, defensive tackle briefly, ,
- Conference Intern | ILGA-Europe
- The intern will be given opportunities to take part in events organised by partners and European institutions in Brussels (where relevant and appropriate). The intern will also be attending the ILGA-Europe Annual Conference in Brussels from 24-27 October 2018.
- ILGA-Europe Annual Conference, human rights, verbal communication skills, rights international standards, human rights situation
- Sunderland Culture Ltd – SUNDERLAND CULTURE – CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- New page
- Arts Council England, Sunderland Culture, artistic ambition, cultural assets,
- The CIO page that you have requested cannot be found by our friendly robots. The page you are looking for may have been removed, had its name changed, or may be temporarily unavailable. If you followed this link from outside our site, we’d appreciate if you’d let the owner of…
- recruiters, job search company, research provider Work, bad hires cost, routinely meets goals
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 29 14:17:01 +0000 2018
- It takes the onus off both the candidate to produce documentation every time and the recruiter to manually verify skills and suitability, and it’s especially important where credentials can lead to liability issues in fields like medicine or aviation.
- To encourage credential issuers and users to take part, any activity updating, validating or confirming skills or qualifications will be done in exchange for CVProof.com’s in-house cryptocurrency INK (Incentive Notarized Kerosene) Tokens, which can be further used to purchase services from right within the CVProof.com platform.
- It works by an issuer – the credential source – deploying confirmation of an applicant’s skill or qualification into the CVProof.com system.
- Certified credential documents are then attached to the profiles of candidates so any recruiter can access their qualifications and suitability for a job at a glance and feel secure in the legitimacy of the skill.
- And for everyone, it will represent a burgeoning new field unlocking further potential in the job market to monetize the data, activity and needs of recruiters, companies with openings and people looking for the next challenge.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 12:26:31 +0000 2018
Author: Blair Decembrele
- In fact, more than 60% of recruiters indicated that soft skills don’t always come across during the interview process.
- There are several tools recruiters are using now, including soft skill assessments, meeting in a more casual setting, even leveraging virtual reality, to access this new class of highly important skills.
- Expect to see more comprehensive, research-based interview tactics like job auditions, soft skill evaluations, and virtual reality assessments.
- Behavioral interview questions can be the toughest part of the interview and top the list for what hiring managers use to evaluate soft skills.
- Make sure you’re showcasing the right stuff by tapping into the power of Resume Assistant, which shows you work experience and top skills from real professionals just like you.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 15:01:59 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-09T10:00:39+00:00
Author: David Wilson
- Jonathan Patke, a mostly unknown quality control assistant for Miami, flew out to Houston to meet with 6-foot-1, 329-pound defensive lineman and at least get Coburn to legitimately consider the Hurricanes.
- Miami also was the only school other than Texas to bring Coburn in for an official visit.
- He accompanied defensive coordinator Manny Diaz on a number of in-home visits, and served as the point man for both Coburn and 3-star strongside defensive end Dorian Gerald.
- Diaz, who is also Miami’s linebackers coach, was basically a non-factor as a recruiter this year.
- On Tuesday, Miami offered unranked strongside defensive end Dorien Josey.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 10:36:32 +0000 2018
- The intern will be given opportunities to take part in events organised by partners and European institutions in Brussels (where relevant and appropriate).
- The intern will also be attending the ILGA-Europe Annual Conference in Brussels from 24-27 October 2018.
- The successful candidate will have: – – Due to Belgian regulations, ILGA-Europe is only in a position to accept applicants who have a valid work permit in the European Union for this internship.
- ILGA-Europe will also cover the travel costs to/from Brussels.
- Download the Advert and the Application Pack.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 11:24:19 +0000 2018
- Sunderland Culture is a new organisation created to bring together Sunderland’s most important cultural assets and activities and realise the ambition of a city brimming with creative potential.
- As we join Arts Council England’s National Portfolio in April 2018 we are seeking to recruit to the key role of Creative Director.
- This is a unique opportunity to lead the artistic ambition and cultural development of the entire city.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.