Workology, shrm18, hr, shrm & much more…
Recruiter News Wednesday, June 13
- Top 5 Sessions at #SHRM18 in Chicago
Workology, SHRM18, hr, shrm, recruiter
- Recruitment, Exec Search & Sales Jobs
recruitment, recruiter, career
- The SMARTASS Recruiter by Jackie Handy
recruitment, hr, ASMSG, IARTG, Recruiters, Kindle, business
- This session examines how these issues will affect you and your employees and how you, as an HR professional, can best engage and prepare for them.
- Michael P. Aitken , VP Government Affairs atSHRM, hosts a session designed to catch you up on the latest HR news out of Washington, and to prepare you for the administrations next moves on workplace legislation.
- This hands-on session will guide you through the hazards of GDPR and other international data legislation, and help you get your data strategy into compliance.
- The Affordable Care Act, and its associated employer mandate, brought a renewed focus on benefit plan compliance requirements.
- The ACA made employer health and benefit compliance immeasurably more complicated, butMark Lam fromAssurance Agency wants to help you navigate the mess.
@workology: New from #Workology: Top 5 Sessions at #SHRM18 in Chicago https://t.co/mHdXUZ79vk #hr #shrm #recruiter https://t.co/aKG91cGL7C
- B2B Sales Executive- Digital markets Fun?
- Keen to work for a company who works in Sales but is a not cut-throat environment?
- Then you need to apply for role below!
- The role on offer is for someone excited about joining a sales-orientated environment but do it in a…
@rulerecruitment: Never settle for less than you’re worth! https://t.co/CWiVEDIbRh#recruitment #recruiter #career https://t.co/sIuqFNl66u
- In The SMARTASS Recruiter, Jackie Handy talks candidly about how to stand out from the recruitment crowd and to truly take charge of your results and your reputation.
- With personal stories, humour and numerous practical tips, she shows recruitment consultants her step-by-step guide to providing exceptional service and achieving outstanding personal results.
- I only wish Id had access to a resource such as The SMARTASS Recruiter when I started out on my recruitment career in 1998.
- The SMARTASS Recruiter is my way of giving back to recruitment.
- All recruitment consultants should read this book.
@CircleofBooks: . #recruitment #hr #ASMSG #IARTG #Recruiters #Kindle #business@Runwayglobalhttps://t.co/VY1wjxOR0t https://t.co/PmhceFqIZS
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.