Hr, linkedin, thewoodlands, jobs & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, June 7
- The Complete In-House Recruiter – Best In-house Recruitment Course
- Secret to More Powerful LinkedIn Profile SEO: Leverage Skills & Endorsements – Job-Hunt.org
- Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.
- The tutor will guide you through the course ensuring each Unit is finished on time and actions are complete.
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.The ultimate course to train new or existing In-House recruiters.
- The course covers every step of the In-House recruitment process as well as equipping In-House recruiters with tools and techniques to fast-track performance, personally develop and work effectively with the business.You receive 28 Units of bite sized learning, and valuable insights into the In-House recruitment models.By the end of this…
- On completion learners earn BIoR Membership and the professional letters Assoc BIoR (CPD) after their name.About the course tutor Anne Carrigan
@recruitment: The Complete In-House Recruiter Course – 28 days, 1hr online study per day. Book Now #HR https://t.co/AlWXpsskUW https://t.co/te4KY5QmDt
- Secret to Powerful LinkedIn Profile SEO: Leverage Skills Endorsements – – – By Susan P. Joyce – – – – Many people make the mistake of underestimating the impact of the Skills Endorsements section of their LinkedIn Profile.
- LinkedIn may highlight the credibility of those who have endorsed you by naming some as highly skilled (usually meaning they have more than 99 Endorsements for that Skill) and as colleagues with your current employer who are thus assumed to be very familiar with the quality of your work.
- Hiring managers and recruiters often read the Recommendations when they are reviewing a Profile, so try to have at least one Recommendation per Choose the Best Skills for You – – Ideally, the Skills and Endorsements on your Profile will support your claim as someone who knows what you are…
- You would likely include it in your top 3 Skills to gain Endorsements and to emphasize that Skill to anyone viewing your Profile.
- Or, scroll down the person’s Profile until you come to the Featured Skills Endorsements box where you will usually find 3 Skills visible with the number of Endorsements received for each.
@careersherpa: KEY recruiter search criteria on #LinkedIn. Don’t underestimate! https://t.co/pWSaN1jkGp https://t.co/xW2s40Xq4z via @JobHuntOrg
Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- The Web and C# Programmer will help us write the next great features for our applications.
- You willdesign, write, troubleshoot, support, debug and fix code in all parts of our stack including:front-end web design and user interaction,asp.net code, business objects, and SQL.
- You will be working on Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Employee Self Service,Payroll, and HR systems and APIsthat are used by thousands of clients and hundreds of thousands of users daily.
@AlliancePayroll: Web and C #TheWoodlands #Jobs https://t.co/nKGpXS82oC