Hr, linkedin, thewoodlands, jobs & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, June 7
- The Complete In-House Recruiter – Best In-house Recruitment Course
- Secret to More Powerful LinkedIn Profile SEO: Leverage Skills & Endorsements – Job-Hunt.org
- Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.
- The tutor will guide you through the course ensuring each Unit is finished on time and actions are complete.
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.The ultimate course to train new or existing In-House recruiters.
- The course covers every step of the In-House recruitment process as well as equipping In-House recruiters with tools and techniques to fast-track performance, personally develop and work effectively with the business.You receive 28 Units of bite sized learning, and valuable insights into the In-House recruitment models.By the end of this…
- On completion learners earn BIoR Membership and the professional letters Assoc BIoR (CPD) after their name.About the course tutor Anne Carrigan
@recruitment: The Complete In-House Recruiter Course – 28 days, 1hr online study per day. Book Now #HR https://t.co/AlWXpsskUW https://t.co/te4KY5QmDt
- Secret to Powerful LinkedIn Profile SEO: Leverage Skills Endorsements – – – By Susan P. Joyce – – – – Many people make the mistake of underestimating the impact of the Skills Endorsements section of their LinkedIn Profile.
- LinkedIn may highlight the credibility of those who have endorsed you by naming some as highly skilled (usually meaning they have more than 99 Endorsements for that Skill) and as colleagues with your current employer who are thus assumed to be very familiar with the quality of your work.
- Hiring managers and recruiters often read the Recommendations when they are reviewing a Profile, so try to have at least one Recommendation per Choose the Best Skills for You – – Ideally, the Skills and Endorsements on your Profile will support your claim as someone who knows what you are…
- You would likely include it in your top 3 Skills to gain Endorsements and to emphasize that Skill to anyone viewing your Profile.
- Or, scroll down the person’s Profile until you come to the Featured Skills Endorsements box where you will usually find 3 Skills visible with the number of Endorsements received for each.
@careersherpa: KEY recruiter search criteria on #LinkedIn. Don’t underestimate! https://t.co/pWSaN1jkGp https://t.co/xW2s40Xq4z via @JobHuntOrg
Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- The Web and C# Programmer will help us write the next great features for our applications.
- You willdesign, write, troubleshoot, support, debug and fix code in all parts of our stack including:front-end web design and user interaction,asp.net code, business objects, and SQL.
- You will be working on Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Employee Self Service,Payroll, and HR systems and APIsthat are used by thousands of clients and hundreds of thousands of users daily.
@AlliancePayroll: Web and C #TheWoodlands #Jobs https://t.co/nKGpXS82oC
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.