Thewoodlands, jobs, recruiters, resumegaps & much more…
Recruiter News Wednesday, June 6
- Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- Low Unemployment Forces Recruiters to Stop Fussing About Resume Gaps
- Recruiter at DELUXE CORPORATION
Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- The Web and C# Programmer will help us write the next great features for our applications.
- You willdesign, write, troubleshoot, support, debug and fix code in all parts of our stack including:front-end web design and user interaction,asp.net code, business objects, and SQL.
- You will be working on Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Employee Self Service,Payroll, and HR systems and APIsthat are used by thousands of clients and hundreds of thousands of users daily.
@AlliancePayroll: Web and C #TheWoodlands #Jobs https://t.co/nKGpXS82oC
- In the age of technology, recruiters must sort through dozens or hundreds of resumes to find candidates they want to bring to the interview table, so its easy to find arbitrary reasons to dismiss an applicant.
- Unfortunately, many hiring professionals jump to conclusions or make negative assumptions when they see gaps on candidates resumes, when in reality many of these assumptions they make arent based on fact.
- Friedrichs points out that in his experience, gaps are usually caused by professionally innocuous things like: – – Many quality candidates get passedon simply because they had an emergency or other life event that required them tostep outside the workforce for a period of time.
- On the flip side, its crucial for candidates to properly frame their resumes so gaps dont immediately disqualify them.
- Applicants with resume gaps simply need to ensure their resumes focus on strengths and accomplishments that will help recruiters see them as viable candidates.
@TopTechStaffing: Low unemployment forces #Recruiters to stop fussing about #ResumeGaps. https://t.co/HnViortHG9 #Hiring #Recruiting… https://t.co/wPII1TH7Se
- The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for all aspects related to the recruiting process to include attracting, engaging and selecting highly qualified candidates utilizing traditional and cutting edge sourcing methods.
- – Locate and engage with active and passive talent from entry-level to mid-level candidates ensuring a high degree of candidate experience.
- – Manage the full-cycle recruiting process effectively and efficiently; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; and provide strong hiring process guidance and execution.
- – Leverage recruiting metrics to identify areas of opportunity in our process and create solutions accordingly.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
@ffpratt: Great HR jobs at Deluxe – Recruiter – (Shoreview, Minnesota, United States) https://t.co/WE6epSz4lt https://t.co/tVfPDbiDZa
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.