Thewoodlands, jobs, recruiters, resumegaps & much more…
Recruiter News Wednesday, June 6
- Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- Low Unemployment Forces Recruiters to Stop Fussing About Resume Gaps
- Recruiter at DELUXE CORPORATION
Web and C# Programmer – Full Stack in The Woodlands, from Alliance Payroll Services, by Paul Fleischman
- The Web and C# Programmer will help us write the next great features for our applications.
- You willdesign, write, troubleshoot, support, debug and fix code in all parts of our stack including:front-end web design and user interaction,asp.net code, business objects, and SQL.
- You will be working on Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Employee Self Service,Payroll, and HR systems and APIsthat are used by thousands of clients and hundreds of thousands of users daily.
@AlliancePayroll: Web and C #TheWoodlands #Jobs https://t.co/nKGpXS82oC
- In the age of technology, recruiters must sort through dozens or hundreds of resumes to find candidates they want to bring to the interview table, so its easy to find arbitrary reasons to dismiss an applicant.
- Unfortunately, many hiring professionals jump to conclusions or make negative assumptions when they see gaps on candidates resumes, when in reality many of these assumptions they make arent based on fact.
- Friedrichs points out that in his experience, gaps are usually caused by professionally innocuous things like: – – Many quality candidates get passedon simply because they had an emergency or other life event that required them tostep outside the workforce for a period of time.
- On the flip side, its crucial for candidates to properly frame their resumes so gaps dont immediately disqualify them.
- Applicants with resume gaps simply need to ensure their resumes focus on strengths and accomplishments that will help recruiters see them as viable candidates.
@TopTechStaffing: Low unemployment forces #Recruiters to stop fussing about #ResumeGaps. https://t.co/HnViortHG9 #Hiring #Recruiting… https://t.co/wPII1TH7Se
- The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for all aspects related to the recruiting process to include attracting, engaging and selecting highly qualified candidates utilizing traditional and cutting edge sourcing methods.
- – Locate and engage with active and passive talent from entry-level to mid-level candidates ensuring a high degree of candidate experience.
- – Manage the full-cycle recruiting process effectively and efficiently; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; and provide strong hiring process guidance and execution.
- – Leverage recruiting metrics to identify areas of opportunity in our process and create solutions accordingly.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
@ffpratt: Great HR jobs at Deluxe – Recruiter – (Shoreview, Minnesota, United States) https://t.co/WE6epSz4lt https://t.co/tVfPDbiDZa