Recruitment, talent, hr,
Recruiter News Monday, June 4
- HR Course Directory
- The Complete In-House Recruiter – Best In-house Recruitment Course
- 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors
@IOR: The Complete Recruiter Course – Learn at your desk, 1hr a day #Recruitment #Talent #HR https://t.co/zR8WV6LhgB https://t.co/i68P5yUIMo
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.
- The tutor will guide you through the course ensuring each Unit is finished on time and actions are complete.
- Just 1 hour per day at your desk – for 28 days – online, tutor guided course with daily interaction and support.The ultimate course to train new or existing In-House recruiters.
- The course covers every step of the In-House recruitment process as well as equipping In-House recruiters with tools and techniques to fast-track performance, personally develop and work effectively with the business.You receive 28 Units of bite sized learning, and valuable insights into the In-House recruitment models.By the end of this…
- On completion learners earn BIoR Membership and the professional letters Assoc BIoR (CPD) after their name.About the course tutor Anne Carrigan
@recruitment: The Complete In-House Recruiter Course – 28 days, 1hr online study per day. Book Now #HR https://t.co/AlWXpsskUW https://t.co/3SUdPZy6X2
- You must navigate the job market as ifyou have competitors on all sides trying to beat you which, in fact, you do.
- YourCompetitors Are Always Looking for New Opportunities – – Weve heard for years that job hopping is the best way to receivea raise.
- For the careerist who is looking to increase their job market value, job hopping can also be a way to improve their skill set.
- Many veterans can get civilian jobs after being in the military for many years because theyve learned what their skills mean in the private sector.
- Mark Anthony Dyson is a career consultant, the host and producer of The Voice of Job Seekers podcast, and the founder of the blog by the same name.
@michaelwoloshi1: 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors https://t.co/qBNCA4U4OT https://t.co/zEeUXaaxAM
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.