Recruitment, talent, hr, jobsearch & much more…
Recruiter News Sunday, June 3
- HR Course Directory
- 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors
- 5 Skills Every Recruiter Must Have
@IOR: The Complete Recruiter Course – Learn at your desk, 1hr a day #Recruitment #Talent #HR https://t.co/zR8WV6LhgB https://t.co/i68P5yUIMo
- You must navigate the job market as ifyou have competitors on all sides trying to beat you which, in fact, you do.
- YourCompetitors Are Always Looking for New Opportunities – – Weve heard for years that job hopping is the best way to receivea raise.
- For the careerist who is looking to increase their job market value, job hopping can also be a way to improve their skill set.
- Many veterans can get civilian jobs after being in the military for many years because theyve learned what their skills mean in the private sector.
- Mark Anthony Dyson is a career consultant, the host and producer of The Voice of Job Seekers podcast, and the founder of the blog by the same name.
@KellyJRobinson: 🔍 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors #JobSearch #Competitors https://t.co/nIiNhlfmN4 https://t.co/gzgqi05mqU
- Similarly spending a few extra minutes to build rapport with the hiring manager not only to understand the job requirement, but also know the dynamics of the team, soft skills required for the position etc. can go a long way in hiring the right talent for the job.
- With a Masters degree in Human Resources and over 10+ years of experience in HR and recruiting/staffing, she is adept at social media recruiting , career coaching for professionals and building effective job search strategies for career seekers.
- Ash is working as a senior Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at Verizon Labs and also provides 1-on-1 Career Coaching to new college grads and mid-level executives during weekends and after business hours and specializes in resume writing, interview training, building effective LinkedIn presence, dress for success training.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesnt work).
@HireOnSocial: 5 Skills Every #Recruiter Must Have https://t.co/y8DutIBaYm https://t.co/rCTQv7ST31
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.