Jobsearch, competitors, dallas, jobs & much more…
Recruiter News Saturday, June 2
- 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors
- Physical Therapist (FT) – Central Dallas in Dallas, from THERAPY 2000, by Dustin Attaway
- The SMB Guide to Posting Jobs, Free JazzHR eBook
- You must navigate the job market as ifyou have competitors on all sides trying to beat you which, in fact, you do.
- YourCompetitors Are Always Looking for New Opportunities – – Weve heard for years that job hopping is the best way to receivea raise.
- For the careerist who is looking to increase their job market value, job hopping can also be a way to improve their skill set.
- Many veterans can get civilian jobs after being in the military for many years because theyve learned what their skills mean in the private sector.
- Mark Anthony Dyson is a career consultant, the host and producer of The Voice of Job Seekers podcast, and the founder of the blog by the same name.
@KellyJRobinson: 🔍 5 Things You Should Learn From Your Job Search Competitors #JobSearch #Competitors https://t.co/nIiNhlfmN4 https://t.co/gzgqi05mqU
- JOB TITLE: Pediatric Physical Therapist – – REPORTS TO: Divisional Manager – – FLSA STATUS: Exempt – – JOB OVERVIEW: The Pediatric Physical Therapist is a qualified, licensed professional who provides, – – evaluates and supervises physical therapy services to patients in their home as prescribed by the – -…
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: – – Completes a minimum number of visits defined by the agency – – Performs in depth patient evaluation, develops treatment plans and implements said plans inaccordance with physicians orders – – Instructs patients, their families and other members of the health…
- Incidental time is a part of the job responsibilities which includes, but not limited to,patient chart updates, patient notes and call logs, performance reviews, supervisory meetings, anddrive time to patients home.
- QUALIFICATIONS: – – Graduate of an accredited school program of physical therapy – – Currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of Texas – – Relevant clinical experience, 1 year or more preferred – – Must be able to lift, transfer, and position patients ranging in…
- II- Position is considered to have occasional opportunity for exposure to blood borne pathogens inthe normal performance of job duties.
@MyT2K: Physical Therapist (FT) – Central Dallas #Dallas #Jobs https://t.co/O8JhmzobdO
- Write great job descriptions, find the best sourcing channels & build a better employer brand.
- But, hiring just anyone will not helpyour company grow or flourish, or even keep pace withyour competitors.
- What your company needs is a goodsourcing strategy – or a better way to get the RIGHT candidates.
- But before you even post your first jobopening or begin writing a job description you needto ask yourself – what are the job requirements?
@RecruiterDotCom: The SMB Guide to Posting Jobs https://t.co/38zCy6DIAS https://t.co/XMoeav7cFR
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.