Recruitment, recruiter, recruiter, sales & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, May 31
- Account Executive – Drinks & Beverages Sector – Rule Recruitment
- What it Means to be a Recruiting Superstar by Nature
- Ready to kick-start your Sales career? Exclusive opportunity to RULE!
- A global leader in the Drinks industry across the spirits and beer markets, the opportunity in an Account Executive Sales position, allows the successful candidate in this role to propel their career further in the FMCG market.
- As an Account Executive your role would be split between being in the office developing business within existing accounts over the phone as well as drumming up new business and out of the office and in the field; getting face to face exposure with your clients and ensuring you are…
- The role is in the On-Trade part of the Drinks industry, working with small independent bars and restaurants to large chains, supplying them with a variety of alcoholic beverages.
- Each Account Executive will get a specific region to work on (all the current vacancies are Southern) and usually will have between 100-120 key accounts to look after.
- The vacancies are currently on the most profitable teams and the accounts are ready for someone to take over from day one… so the role is a shoe-in for someone who has worked in Drinks already but has outgrown their company and wants more is that you?
@rulerecruitment: Looking for your next career move? Ready to take a step up? https://t.co/XAHp2lsGjN#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/aWy3mGlFd6
- As recruiters, we know recruiting is competitive, and sourcing millennials can be tough, so there are a few traits recruiters must embody to attract the right candidates: – – If you cannot put yourself in both your hiring managers and candidates shoes, you will lose at recruiting.
- While it can be easy for agency recruiters and third party recruiters to get caught up in a big payday, or a corporate recruiter to want to simply get someone into the role, thats not a great way to approach a new requirement.
- Its so easy, in fact, that 92 percent of recruiters already use social media as part of their recruiting process.
- Know the skill set, know the candidate: Most great recruiters live by this credo.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
@HireOnSocial: 4 Characteristics of a Naturally Skilled #Recruiter by @marenhogan https://t.co/nQMovBg05J https://t.co/ZTBsqYtZbi
- RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKs best sales positions.
- We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups.
- We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
- We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
- We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
@rulerecruitment: Ready to kick-start your #sales career? https://t.co/7LvGTHYWFr#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/ce6YXemvNf