Recruitment, recruiter, recruiter, sales & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, May 31
- Account Executive – Drinks & Beverages Sector – Rule Recruitment
- What it Means to be a Recruiting Superstar by Nature
- Ready to kick-start your Sales career? Exclusive opportunity to RULE!
- A global leader in the Drinks industry across the spirits and beer markets, the opportunity in an Account Executive Sales position, allows the successful candidate in this role to propel their career further in the FMCG market.
- As an Account Executive your role would be split between being in the office developing business within existing accounts over the phone as well as drumming up new business and out of the office and in the field; getting face to face exposure with your clients and ensuring you are…
- The role is in the On-Trade part of the Drinks industry, working with small independent bars and restaurants to large chains, supplying them with a variety of alcoholic beverages.
- Each Account Executive will get a specific region to work on (all the current vacancies are Southern) and usually will have between 100-120 key accounts to look after.
- The vacancies are currently on the most profitable teams and the accounts are ready for someone to take over from day one… so the role is a shoe-in for someone who has worked in Drinks already but has outgrown their company and wants more is that you?
@rulerecruitment: Looking for your next career move? Ready to take a step up? https://t.co/XAHp2lsGjN#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/aWy3mGlFd6
- As recruiters, we know recruiting is competitive, and sourcing millennials can be tough, so there are a few traits recruiters must embody to attract the right candidates: – – If you cannot put yourself in both your hiring managers and candidates shoes, you will lose at recruiting.
- While it can be easy for agency recruiters and third party recruiters to get caught up in a big payday, or a corporate recruiter to want to simply get someone into the role, thats not a great way to approach a new requirement.
- Its so easy, in fact, that 92 percent of recruiters already use social media as part of their recruiting process.
- Know the skill set, know the candidate: Most great recruiters live by this credo.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
@HireOnSocial: 4 Characteristics of a Naturally Skilled #Recruiter by @marenhogan https://t.co/nQMovBg05J https://t.co/ZTBsqYtZbi
- RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKs best sales positions.
- We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups.
- We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
- We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Sales Consultant, Graduate Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Account Manager and Trainee Account Manager.
- We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
@rulerecruitment: Ready to kick-start your #sales career? https://t.co/7LvGTHYWFr#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/ce6YXemvNf
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.