Recruitment, recruiter, dallas, jobs & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, May 24
- 5 Steps To Mastering The Hiring Process!, Free Hiring Thing eBook
- 10 Candidates Every Recruiter Will Encounter – Rule Recruitment
- Physical Therapist (FT) – Irving in Dallas, from THERAPY 2000, by Dustin Attaway
- Sign the Petition
- 5 Skills Every Recruiter Must Have
- Employees are the lifeblood of any organization.
- The right employees bring something new to the table, whether an innovative idea or a great attitude that keeps their co-workers motivated.
- In other words, employees have the potential to contribute to your organizations growth while making it a great place to come to every day.
- However, organizations struggle to hold on to employees.
- In fact, the Harvard Business Review found that poor hiring decisions are responsible for as much as 80 percent of employee turnover.
@RecruiterDotCom: 5 Steps To Mastering The Hiring Process! https://t.co/43lzUPP3d4 https://t.co/PkcBNWcgtR
@rulerecruitment: Some candidates we all love to hate… Ever met the Overachiever? https://t.co/1Giwbh1Ze5#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/c25eXRCJnW
@MyT2K: Physical Therapist (FT) – Irving #Dallas #Jobs https://t.co/G2MKqxJwYL
@SimplyShelbs16: The Walt Disney Company: #KimPossible Season 5 – Sign the Petition! https://t.co/s6pXahrIac via @Change
- Similarly spending a few extra minutes to build rapport with the hiring manager not only to understand the job requirement, but also know the dynamics of the team, soft skills required for the position etc. can go a long way in hiring the right talent for the job.
- With a Masters degree in Human Resources and over 10+ years of experience in HR and recruiting/staffing, she is adept at social media recruiting , career coaching for professionals and building effective job search strategies for career seekers.
- Ash is working as a senior Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at Verizon Labs and also provides 1-on-1 Career Coaching to new college grads and mid-level executives during weekends and after business hours and specializes in resume writing, interview training, building effective LinkedIn presence, dress for success training.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesnt work).
@HiringOnSocial: 5 Skills Every #Recruiter Must Have https://t.co/nOnEy23WAU https://t.co/rmtdfXO3fj