Recruitment, recruiter, dallas, jobs & much more…
Recruiter News Thursday, May 24
- 5 Steps To Mastering The Hiring Process!, Free Hiring Thing eBook
- 10 Candidates Every Recruiter Will Encounter – Rule Recruitment
- Physical Therapist (FT) – Irving in Dallas, from THERAPY 2000, by Dustin Attaway
- Sign the Petition
- 5 Skills Every Recruiter Must Have
- Employees are the lifeblood of any organization.
- The right employees bring something new to the table, whether an innovative idea or a great attitude that keeps their co-workers motivated.
- In other words, employees have the potential to contribute to your organizations growth while making it a great place to come to every day.
- However, organizations struggle to hold on to employees.
- In fact, the Harvard Business Review found that poor hiring decisions are responsible for as much as 80 percent of employee turnover.
@RecruiterDotCom: 5 Steps To Mastering The Hiring Process! https://t.co/43lzUPP3d4 https://t.co/PkcBNWcgtR
@rulerecruitment: Some candidates we all love to hate… Ever met the Overachiever? https://t.co/1Giwbh1Ze5#recruitment #recruiter https://t.co/c25eXRCJnW
@MyT2K: Physical Therapist (FT) – Irving #Dallas #Jobs https://t.co/G2MKqxJwYL
@SimplyShelbs16: The Walt Disney Company: #KimPossible Season 5 – Sign the Petition! https://t.co/s6pXahrIac via @Change
- Similarly spending a few extra minutes to build rapport with the hiring manager not only to understand the job requirement, but also know the dynamics of the team, soft skills required for the position etc. can go a long way in hiring the right talent for the job.
- With a Masters degree in Human Resources and over 10+ years of experience in HR and recruiting/staffing, she is adept at social media recruiting , career coaching for professionals and building effective job search strategies for career seekers.
- Ash is working as a senior Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at Verizon Labs and also provides 1-on-1 Career Coaching to new college grads and mid-level executives during weekends and after business hours and specializes in resume writing, interview training, building effective LinkedIn presence, dress for success training.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- With outstanding Social Media Agency reviews on Google and exceptional client retention rates, the team at Social Hire really do know what works (and just as importantly, what doesnt work).
@HiringOnSocial: 5 Skills Every #Recruiter Must Have https://t.co/nOnEy23WAU https://t.co/rmtdfXO3fj
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.